Rear tail light guards ?

drifter

There never were OEM taillight guards AFAIK. Besides, if you back into anything other than an easily-movable tree branch or loose shopping cart, the guard will break your taillight anyway. Then you'd need a new tail AND a guard and possibly some sheetmetal work.

why do they say 93-95 on that ebay site? i have a 92 and the tail lights look identical to a '95. think they would fit on my 92 pathy. dont see why they wouldnt i thought all the WD21 pathys (90-95) had identical body styles. anyone got these guards from this guy on ebay on an earlier than 93 pathy?

Rich

Right on, I looked through ebay and did not see those. I just ordered them, How was the install pretty straight forward?

Thanks for looking out.

Assuming he sends you the same thing he sent me.....

One phillips head screwdriver and about 15-20 minutes. very, very easy. One problem witht he kit I got was it had 4 screws in the bag not 6. (comes with longer ones to replace the ones already in there) , there are 6 back there, 3 on each light. so I had to go rummage thorugh the shop to find two more.

Edited by Alkorahil

why do they say 93-95 on that ebay site? i have a 92 and the tail lights look identical to a '95. think they would fit on my 92 pathy. dont see why they wouldnt i thought all the WD21 pathys (90-95) had identical body styles. anyone got these guards from this guy on ebay on an earlier than 93 pathy?

Rich

Lamp assembly doest change from year to year, you are correct. It will work.

Just because he is selling it doenst mean he knows what it is..... :tongue: