Prerunners

94 Pathy

sly I've seen some Toy's and Jeeps with these, but no Pathy's. Has anyone seen any Pathy's with a Prerunner on one before and how about some pic's of some with them. I'm thinking about ordering one for now until I get a custom front & rear bumpers fabricated. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance. :beer:

94 Pathy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking a full prerunner bumper, or just a bar? I was toying with the idea of getting a prerunner bar for a while, but not one of the full bumper variety. =) If you're going for just something to look cool and to hang some lights on, just about any generic prerunner bar will work... AC has some, or you can get one fabbed up. :) You were talking about getting custom bumpers, you can have a full pre-runner bumper fabbed up too, ditching the stock bumper:

Edit: one of those external picture-linking problems. it's attached. =)

I dunno if this one is actually functional. Looks pretty ballsy though. ;)

post-6-1087454099.jpg

If you want just the bar that AC makes, you can goto there site and click on the pictures part of peoples rigs and scroll through the picture there is a kid with one on his pathy and looks really nice.

I like Mudfinder's, if only it was chrome. Somebody, please, SOMEBODY! We need chrome for those of us with the chrome packages who don't want to look like dorks mixing the 2! :help:

Jdub, :cool2: I like the 6th from the bottom also. What would something like that run...cost wise to fab? I guess I'm just wanting something for looks right now. In the future once I have the engine and lift done, the heavy duty boys are getting fabbed for the front and rear.

For Mr. Pickles, purchase what you want and get it CHROMED!

Thanks for the imput everyone! :beer:

Statikus! Sweat a$$ pic! What does everyone think about those front fenders on a Pathy? I think it would be KICKA$$, but I don't think there is an option for the Pathy's, unless I can find a bodyman to do the work for me.

I have no idea what it would cost to have someone build it, I would suggest building the main bar out of 1.75"X.2" dom along with the upper hoop and then the lower out of 1.5X.2 dom. And make it attach to the frame with box tubing of the inside dimension of the frame x.25". Could even be made to have a winch mount as well.

Jdub, :cool2: I like the 6th from the bottom also. What would something like that run...cost wise to fab? I guess I'm just wanting something for looks right now. In the future once I have the engine and lift done, the heavy duty boys are getting fabbed for the front and rear.

For Mr. Pickles, purchase what you want and get it CHROMED!

Thanks for the imput everyone! :beer:

You mean pay out several hundred, then 1/2 again that price for chrome, all to have it promptly stolen off the front of my truck cause its so rare? The point being, you wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal to offer as an option. They do it on every other truck, it seems.

Yeah, I know Mr. Pickle...I think it is time to screw over all the other makes and models besides ours. We need to have major engineers design the top of the line stuff and only offer it for Nissan/Toy's. :laugh:

I was just giving you some grief about the chroming. I know it will cost ya an arm & a leg.

I saw one like that too. I guess I'm just a stingy and picky fool. :huh: I'm settling/hoping for one like Mudfinder has in chrome. Simple, clean, somewhere to mount lights, and hopefully not $300-500. Who knows, maybe it won't happen, maybe it will. A guy can hope though. Not like I'm in a hurry, this being 2 hours before I drop the girl off for a new clutch. :D