Eye opening video

Vsicks Pathy

I was referring to one of the youngest countries in existance... USA... we have our flaws that we desperately need to fix. Why are we trying to fix other countries that really don't seem to want us there if we can't even fix out own internal problems... that's what has me worried.

What's funny is that we are the self-proclaimed "land of the free", yet I feel quite oppressed here. I feel/experience exponentially much more "freedom" in other countries, and i've traveled quite a bit....

The only aspect of the USA that truly represents "freedom" is our public sales of weapons, so naturally there is gang violence and armed robberies everywhere.....

Edited by FUELER

Nothing personal FUELLER but my general opinion is (not directed specifically at you) "if you don't like where you live, get the fruck out". Way too many people spend their time bitching and moaning about how bad it is where they live. Guess what.... easy solution... leave. How's that for freedom? Same with all the whiners about violence on TV... ahem... news flash... THERE'S AN OFF BUTTON. anyway... we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

if you have an avenue to do so, go for it. Complaining to people who either have no authority to do anything or who don't give a crap to listen to you... well... not a good avenue.

Well I have not seen the video that you are discussing here(someone pm me the link, im lazy)... CornerShots was developed by the Israeli's, compact hand held allows you to see and fire around the corner so your not in harms way from that direction... Pretty useful if you ask me..

A Sniper killed Captain America.... I was so sad....

The problem with changing things is Democracy... majority (or in the case of the US, minority) rules... our majority is too complacent. They feel someone else will do it for them. As a result, the minorities (non-white, non-english speaking people), who shout loudly, get heard and what they say goes. For example... and no offense to anyone by this, who do you think racism is against today? It sure as hell isn't against those of an african-american or even a hispanic heritage.... god forbid we call them a n***er or a sp**... but they can call us cracker or white boi or what not... *shrugs* I won't lie... I have many non-white friends... they have the SAME opinion... the few idiotic people make the entire race look bad because they are LOUD and the media LATCHES onto them. Black guy finds the cure for cancer? Psht, that's boring news. Black guy murders twenty in a failed bank heist? Oh hell yeah, that goes on the news! *mumbles* That's why I hardly watch TV anymore... too depressing :(

What would the founding fathers say if they saw the US today... with SPANISH written right next to English on 80% of our products? That's just plain sad... if you come to the US, learn the damn language. If you can't learn it, go to school for it. If you still can't learn it, then get out until you do... it isn't THAT hard to pick up the basics... I don't care if you speak it well, but do NOT expect us to speak your language... just like I expect to have to learn some basic Italian when I go to Italy. I would expect some concessions to be made... First Aid and Emergency Medical supplies SHOULD be written in a multitude of languages, so anyone can use them. Security and Health and Safety services SHOULD have the same! But my bottle of Coke does NOT need to have it's ingredients listed in English and Spanish (yes, I have a bottle of coke here with them listed in BOTH... the entire bottle is in English with Spanish written directly below it)

Oh, and for the LOVE OF GOD, HANG UP THE DAMN CELL PHONE AND DRIVE!

Edited by Kittamaru

1. Disney filter wont let me view the video on my laptop (The URL you entered is categorized as Hate and Discrimination and has been blocked)

2. The Article is a year old, and there are a lot of assumptions made with no proof, perpetuating Hate towards that which they think they know everything about.

3. Amazing on how little I read the news paper or watch the news... If its that important someone will tell me about it and provide a Link.....

actually, democracy is all about protecting the minority.

No... at least it shouldn't be. Government, sadly enough, cannot be run by the majority because the majority has NO idea what in the world is going on. How many politicians do you know who can perform surgery? Or who can teach? Or who can disassemble, clean, reassemble, and then accurately fire an M16A2?

Not many, that's for sure.

So why do we let POLITICIANS try to tell us what to do? I wish I knew...

Let TEACHERS teach... don't have Corporate try telling them how!

Let SURGEONS do surgery... it's what they went to SCHOOL for!

Let the MILITARY defend the country... don't have them fight pointless battles!

Let AMERICA be ruled by AMERICANS... not the illegal citizens (who, by the way, will be getting citizenship if the newest round of bills pass... yes, amnesty and US Citizenship to ALL illegal immigrants and aliens. Lovely ain't it?)

My mother works in the Harrisburg City School District... did you know that 30% of Harrisburg City's population are Migrants? That means they don't stay in one place for more than a few weeks... as such, they don't pay property taxes, their income is too low to pay income tax, they don't have any kind of health insurance (yet it's still paid for them!) and they don't pay school or county taxes. Hm... sounds like a good way to skip out on paying what every law abiding US citizen has to pay doesn't it?

Well I have not seen the video that you are discussing here(someone pm me the link, im lazy)... CornerShots was developed by the Israeli's, compact hand held allows you to see and fire around the corner so your not in harms way from that direction... Pretty useful if you ask me..

A Sniper killed Captain America.... I was so sad....

I am not saying the sniper used the cornershot to kill those people. I'm saying the guy who made the video is stretching the fact that the sniper is using an israeli-made sniper rifle with a built in camera.

I sent you the link. Watch the video and look at the pictures the guy flashes showing the gun the sniper is supposedly using. It is merely a photoshopped image of the cornershot gun with the white background in the israeli weapons link i posted. The second image of the gun the videographer flashes at around 4:43 is an even shiattier photoshop job. Again, that being said, there is nothing stopping an insurgent sniper from strapping a camera to whatever rifle he his using to attack those soldiers.

No... at least it shouldn't be.

actually you're right, that's called civility. and it definitely should be.

on the illegals issue: to your last quandry-skipping taxes... two solutions: 1, give them some other status then illegal; 2, kick ALL of them out. good luck with that one.

now, why are they here (in anytown usa) in the first place? think about it some... then think about it some more... then come back and start a thread about it. :)

Again, that being said, there is nothing stopping an insurgent sniper from strapping a camera to whatever rifle he his using to attack those soldiers.

yeah, i really have no idea who is shooting. the only thing is that this seems rather high quality camera, over all.. i can't think of one that could be easily strapped to a rifle. chances are on the slimmer side of things that an arab insurgent would be using high technology.. thus far that really hasn't been the case outside of cell phone use.

Heh, i did a little poking around the israeli weapon sites. Have a look at the 'corner shot" weapon photo about 2/3 of the way down the page. It bears an uncanny resemblance to the 'sniper rifle' at the beginning of the vid you sent me

I think the gun pictured was an example (of the technology), not the actual gun used.

if you have an avenue to do so, go for it. Complaining to people who either have no authority to do anything or who don't give a crap to listen to you... well... not a good avenue.

An avenue like your Federal courts perhaps? Would that do it? They do listen, true, but then the regime in Washington changes the law or rewrites your constitution ("just a god damned piece of paper") to suit their agenda. Just like this for an example.. If you will. Does anyone do anything about that? Seems not! Just a whisper that your right to bare arms may need to be revised and the whole of the country cries foul and rallies en mass against such an outrage.. Take away all of your rights as a citizen and not a word. Perplexing to say the least, wouldn't you say?

I too will say, that the use of the words "you" and "your" are used in a generic form and not directed at any one person or persons in particular.

Added footnote......

For those that might be offend by the reference "just a god damned piece of paper" whilst talking of your constitution. I have just quoted directly from G.W.Bush. They are his words, not mine. I felt that I had to say this because some of you don't know this insignificant little fact. I thought I'd clear it up. No need for angry charges against me, as has happened once before when some of our not so learned friends became quite hostile toward me. I assume they thought I said it???

Edited by Vsicks Pathy