Eye opening video

Vsicks Pathy

I don't want to been see as bitching or complaining here but this [i have removed the link so the content can be scrutinised by a mod. It will be up to him or her if the link goes back] (you have to click the link) does pose the question.

I know it is old news and you guys have seen it before... but you guys kept it to yourselves? I only just saw it now.

I will PM the link to anyone that wants to see the video.

You guys that have asked to see the video, please keep in mind that it is for very mature viewing at this point in time. Feel free to comment in the thread though but keep it mild. What you are about to see isn't for everyone and a lot of people will not understand the implications.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

given the mossad's previous track record of operations, i couldn't put it past them. They have a history unorthodox and unsound methods of accomplishing missions. If it were true, it would be really, really sad. I do get cnn here, but my brother jokingly tells me i'm not allowed to watch the news because it puts me in a shiatty mood. I wonder if the same thing has happened to some of those canadian soldiers we've lost in afghanistan :(

well I guess the good thing is from what I can see in that video is about half got up and walked away or should survive...it's frustrating to watch and if the speculations are true even more so...but it is war...I am greatful for all of our (as well as others) soldiers and its a horrible thing to see but I do think it is more respectful than a suicide bomber or IEDs

well I guess the good thing is from what I can see in that video is about half got up and walked away or should survive...it's frustrating to watch and if the speculations are true even more so...but it is war...I am greatful for all of our (as well as others) soldiers and its a horrible thing to see but I do think it is more respectful than a suicide bomber or IEDs

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?

yes it is only speculation that they are not IEDs...I find it hard to believe that every explosion that happens is planned...for example the soldiers in the back of an old toyota pickup truck...I'm sure they stuck transmitters on it as well and out the dirt road explosion...That was the "ied"s I was referring too...

he is referring to IEDs being made by the Israelis man and not necessarily the "terrorists"

so if I were to manufacture a bomb (CIA or whoever now scans my computer b/c I set off the key words) and sell it to someone who I know will use it the wrong way but they are paying me top $ and for the most part I can keep it under the rug, long enough to when the trail gets hot cut and run...

but then it all boils down to $ and who wont blow up who and maybe suppress another group of people so you can have this land or whatever...I may be letting my ignorance shine through very brightly...almost everyone seeks a couple things...money and power and to get power you have to have money and to have money you need a gateway into the crooked business called politics

I think that most of the shot stayed shot and never got back up. From my perspective some just took a little longer to fall.

If indeed the speculation is correct, then to have allies kill you, no, let's be perfectly honest here..... deliberately target and kill your follow countrymen, is obscene. I'd rather have the suicide bomber.. At least you know he had a reason to kill you, and that his reason was survival.

ok your right thas some f'd up s right there..dont really know what else to say about something like that.

yep.

i agree with v6.. i don't think any of those guys made it through.. this vidoe is one of the saddest i have seen myself. it would be worse if it is mossad or one of our "allies" doing this.

and unc,

you're with us or against us. remember?

i'm with and would die for my country, all they gotta do is call...but I live a harsh reality and try to stand back and look at it from both sides...its horrible for us its just as horrible for the guys on the other end...I saw what war did to my grandfather and my buddies grandfather and the scars they have and how I couldn't wake my grandfather up from a nap b/c he would try to kill you out of instinct and fear along with themultiple first hand stories of war and seeing old men break down b/c of the things they had to do to b/c it was either themselves or the other guys...

But I also live in a country where a police officer can get shot in the chest point blank be saved by his vest and have the no good bastard that is tryin to run some drugs be pulled off by a solider that just returned from war passes by and see's the whole thing go down and is so appauled b/c his ass was on the line for that thug to jump out pull him off of the officer and beat the @!*% out of him...

I just wanted to make the statement if that wasn't our countrymen on the receiving end it wouldn't be as offensive to us (i'm guilty of this but I think its natural so I try to think about the opposing side at least a lil bit)...so its all down to the point of view...and I guess for the most part i'm numb to death b/c once you are conceived you are dying its just all in the details of how you go...

its the same as this isnt it? The only difference is its not as personal (you dont watch the victim and wait for the perfect shot) and its not an american (or ally) being killed http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...h&plindex=1

I just hope the families don't ever have to come across those video's unless it would provide them with closure and would ease their minds knowing it was quick for the most part...and on a positive side maybe it will help assist in better armor design and formations to limit a snipers viewpoint...I'm sure it only works on certain frequencies (if it transmits a live feed) and depending on the strength of the signal we could start to intercept and find the sniper prior to their opportune shot...

Edit:

were you referring to the Bush quote (amazing what epiphanies you have while CADing early in the AM)? if so I guess we'll be changing our scope again...

Edited by unccpathfinder

I would gladly give my life in defense of this country and it's freedom...

I WILL NOT FIGHT TO FREE ANOTHER COUNTRY!

We did it... we barely hold our freedom in high regard. How do you think a country who's freedom is GIVEN to them will treat it?

don't ever speak of 2 girls one cup ever again it will scar you for life

haha. Yes it is a crazy video. I strongly suggest watching it. It is crazier than any political video you can dig up.

Heh, i did a little poking around the israeli weapon sites. Have a look at the 'corner shot" weapon photo about 2/3 of the way down the page. It bears an uncanny resemblance to the 'sniper rifle' at the beginning of the vid you sent me only it isn't cropped and flipped horizontally. Not that it matters, because any joe could strap a camera to a rifle :rolleyes:

edit: i just watched the video again, and the second picture of the sniper rifle (@ 4:43) is a shiatty photoshop job. you can even see the clone stamp marks around the barrel and video screen.

I call bullshiat on the notion that the camera rifle is made by an israeli company. Rafael makes primarily defense equipment. I've never seen a Rafael brand firearm.

Edited by skrillaguerilla