ozzy

i love my truck. thanks for everyones help --

l_378733fc21469709333cbb2845be632c.jpg

l_b3cc846e4136d56b227778bedc8842fb.jpg

l_ba2bc1244d03f3f1899e9ee25500725d.jpg

l_8fff1fbf3e583dbbb82d38e5892ecc91.jpg

l_f5fc71a07334c9800962540eec21c1c3.jpg

l_f68d70b7d8f57f14c66cbd971513fc3b.jpg

Also know: this is stock suspension, before i get questions - yes it does rub, but thats during full lock and while going over bumps (don't even feel it when reversing like i have been hearing)

anyway enjoy. thanks again - special thanks to these folks:

90seven

vengeful

Nissan3

DJ Dank

zor

dkpath96

HitTheTrails

projekz

DucatiDom

nissandoms47

WheelsOfFortune

Mikeysentra

rustyole88pathy

csutke

var1

unccpathfinder

roost

93pathfinderWA

next to my billabong sticker i need a NPORA one.. hmm

Edited by ozzy

Looks good... (now stop shooting pics INTO the sun!)

hah, i used my brothers blackberry, but it gives you that eerie feel..(eh?)..yeah..

okay i really dont have an excuse..

Edited by ozzy

Yeah those look good but you tellin me they dont rub even a bit? I just stuck new wheels and AT's on mine and it still looks pathetic. AC 2" coils in my stocking please SANTA!

yeah it rubs when going in reverse a little less then full lock - but you get use to how much you can turn the wheel and what not. and yes i cant wait to get a suspension lift.

Truck looks great mang! The house in the background...now I am really jealous!!!

hah im a college student still living at home, don't be too jealous man.

- [peace love and pot]

Looks good. I want some 31" bfg's now.

Peace love and pot is correct!

I just ordered a set of BFG AT's yesterday for a smokin deal at 4wheelparts.com 10% and free shipping. Hopefully they'll be here next week.

After 40k miles, my REVOs are starting to become pretty rough and loud and they look much smaller than 31's now. :shiftyeyes:

lifted2-1.jpg

I just ordered a set of BFG AT's yesterday for a smokin deal at 4wheelparts.com 10% and free shipping. Hopefully they'll be here next week.

After 40k miles, my REVOs are starting to become pretty rough and loud and they look much smaller than 31's now. :shiftyeyes:

lifted2-1.jpg

dude your pathfinder will look so gnarly when you get 31's ...wow

Edited by ozzy

Just spin real good to get that stuff out of the treads!! I did it earlier tonight actually, I had to move my truck so all the big crappy ford diesel trucks could park where I was so they could plug in. I went off the site and had a little bit of fun.

Then i realized I have a headlight out. crap

i love my truck. thanks for everyones help --

l_378733fc21469709333cbb2845be632c.jpg

l_b3cc846e4136d56b227778bedc8842fb.jpg

l_ba2bc1244d03f3f1899e9ee25500725d.jpg

l_8fff1fbf3e583dbbb82d38e5892ecc91.jpg

l_f5fc71a07334c9800962540eec21c1c3.jpg

l_f68d70b7d8f57f14c66cbd971513fc3b.jpg

Also know: this is stock suspension, before i get questions - yes it does rub, but thats during full lock and while going over bumps (don't even feel it when reversing like i have been hearing)

anyway enjoy. thanks again - special thanks to these folks:

90seven

vengeful

Nissan3

DJ Dank

zor

dkpath96

HitTheTrails

projekz

DucatiDom

nissandoms47

WheelsOfFortune

Mikeysentra

rustyole88pathy

csutke

var1

unccpathfinder

roost

93pathfinderWA

next to my billabong sticker i need a NPORA one.. hmm

the bfg a/t's are good the first season you run them but if it gets icy in the winter were you are plan on getting new tires for the winter. after they loose more than 30% of the tread they're crappy on compact snow and ice.... i found out the hard way.... got part way up a hill in the mountains and lost momentum, then slide backwards down the hill..... had to stuff it into a dirt bank to get enough grip to stop. but thats just my 2 cents worth....

the bfg a/t's are good the first season you run them but if it gets icy in the winter were you are plan on getting new tires for the winter. after they loose more than 30% of the tread they're crappy on compact snow and ice.... i found out the hard way.... got part way up a hill in the mountains and lost momentum, then slide backwards down the hill..... had to stuff it into a dirt bank to get enough grip to stop. but thats just my 2 cents worth....

That's good to know. I'll take that into consideration as in the winter's I drive 95%+ on nothing but snow ice. They don't plow the roads around here in the little town and there's always 3-4+ inches on the road where ever you go.

Edited by DJ Dank