member's ride thread?

thethirdjq

Hey guys,

I am bringing this up and I hope I do not step on toes with this. (please don't ban me moderators :blush02: ) I am a newb and thought I would share something from another forum I am a part of.

In that forum, we have a member's ride sub forum that allows the users to show pics of their ride with lists of mods, future mods, and etc. The titles were setup by member's name and then what type of ride they had. for example, my member's ride page would be - thethirdjq: 1993 Nissan Pathfinder SE. Photos would be posted strictly of the ride, and other members would have the opportunity to comment in a constructive and positive way on the ride.

My question is: does this already exist? is there a chance we could add a sub forum like this? I think it could be a good way to generate a more informed interest in pathy of the month.

here is a link to the rules for the forum in the other site (cb7tuner.com)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=279

here is the link to the actual forum:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Welcome since i havent had a chance to say that yet...not a bad idea...charlottesville is a nice place...I used to make a trip up there once every christmas with the ex gf...her grandparents lived up there...I dont think you have to worry about stepping on the mods toes too bad around here...I havent been banned yet (or even warned) and i've done some pretty stupid/annoying things on here after too many coldbeers...

We have a similar idea on another board (NTC) that I'm on. We have a whole section, and everyone just starts their threads. Comments/questions go in each users thread. It seems to work well. Though, it's a little different, as it's a pretty local board, and most people have met face to face.

Welcome since i havent had a chance to say that yet...not a bad idea...charlottesville is a nice place...I used to make a trip up there once every christmas with the ex gf...her grandparents lived up there...I dont think you have to worry about stepping on the mods toes too bad around here...I havent been banned yet (or even warned) and i've done some pretty stupid/annoying things on here after too many coldbeers...

That is a good idea

And I've done many annoying things here and I haven't been banned either, I just catch a lot of flack :P

hey redfinder :stickwack:

:D

I think that is a good idea, as Simon said we have a similar section on NTC.

88offroad would be the one to set up a new section if we want to do something similar.

Possibly make the section only viewable to signed in members of the forum??

Possibly make the section only viewable to signed in members of the forum??

I think most of the board should be like that. Just because my friends seem to like making fun of me for being here. but it does'nt stop me

Edited by redfinder