Rough Country won't sell just the UCA's

LD50

So I called rough country just now and the guy told me that the kits are all boxed up and they only sell them as the entire kit. I explained the situation, but he was having none of it - whole kits only.

If I recall correctly, several people have ordered these UCA's with no trouble - was it direct from RC or through someone else?

That is strange... most of us, including myself ordered them directly from RC without any trouble at all. In the future when you do not get the results your looking for, try calling back later and talking to someone else :aok:

Yeah, when I ordered Simon's I was quoted a ridiculous price, I called back a few weeks later after double checking with a couple members, and got a MUCH better price, needless to say I ordered them ASAP, incase I got the first guy again when I called a 3rd time...

Yeah, when I ordered Simon's I was quoted a ridiculous price, I called back a few weeks later after double checking with a couple members, and got a MUCH better price, needless to say I ordered them ASAP, incase I got the first guy again when I called a 3rd time...

He probably couldn't understand my perfect Canadian pronunciation seeing as he was from the deep south :crossedwires:

He probably couldn't understand my perfect Canadian pronunciation seeing as he was from the deep south

common now y'all...you can't go pokin fun at us eh?... :tongue:

now what classifies him from being in the deep south?...slow draw like ward burton or superfast jibberish like boomhower off of king of the hill, which yes he does actually say words?

I'm getting used to the question where are you from out here in cali land....but I can say the chicks dig the southern accent (which I don't have all that much unless beers are being drank and i'm with all the boys)...esp when your ejumakated with an injanerin' degree

I seem to remember hearing a while back that somebody got fired, possibly over selling them. Something like somebody called to talk to someone specific they had been making arrangments with, only to hear they were no longer with the company.

Who knows, maybe they're getting more strict, your maybe you just got someone who didn't know what they're talking about. I was one of the early buyers too. If they're on the way now, so be it. Care to pass off who you were successful dealing with, for the future reference of others? :beer:

I bought them from a small company called Littlefoot Offroad, I was sent there by Kn0xville. Unfortunately, the price has gone up quite a bit since he got his. Oh well, I know I'll be getting a quality product at least

Just to throw it out there...I ordered Rough Country UCA's straight from them this past summer (July possibly? the months all blur together these days...). At first I got a little reluctance, but when I persisted the guy said it was no problem. Dunno, probably just dumb-luck as too who you get on the phone...

They really should just toss a couple coils (or spacers) in a box along with the UCA's and offer a Pathfinder lift kit. They would get more business I am sure, as people would not have to find out about the option from forums like us.

But then again it may be to our advantage to keep it the way it is, as people now have to search for options and end up finding us :beer:

• 1 month later...

so what's a good price for their UCA's?

$172 US, included shipping to Rochester NY. As mentioned above, they used to charge a lot less, but that was all exnayed. This was still a good price compared to other options.