Newb - updated with pic

kh1991

Howzit! I'm a new pathfinder owner. Picked up one 89 4x4 auto pathfinder for my beach vehicle, only ting is dat it's too clean for one beach vehicle.. It's dark grey, has black rims, don't know what tires they are but has some meats on dem, new shocks. Super clean. I'll get some pics up tomorrow and more info as to da tires and shocks.

Anyway, mahalos!

Keith

DSC00163.jpg

Edited by kh1991

well looked for the camera today but the ol lady had it with her.

so the shocks i have are procomps, black steel rims, with some 27"x9.5 interco ssr tires (bought them with the pathy and are new)

i'll try to get some pics up by the end of this weekend.

27"? Them some tiny tires... ;)

Anyways welcome! I love Hawaii, one of the few places I'd ever consider moving to. What island are you on?

yeah, kinda small but not going complain. dey were on da pathy when i bought it..

i'm on oahu.

sorry for da delay in getting da pics, i've been super busy lately

sorry for the long delay but here are the pics. i'll get more later but this will do.

DSC00163.jpg

don't know if they are 27's..lol..

Edited by kh1991

welcome...looks good...does it have red interior? If its gray I think thats a perfect interior/exterior match...I hadn't seen gray/red before but that looks nice...im guessing the pin striping is after market b/c it doesnt have the stripes on the hood?

welcome...looks good...does it have red interior? If its gray I think thats a perfect interior/exterior match...I hadn't seen gray/red before but that looks nice...im guessing the pin striping is after market b/c it doesnt have the stripes on the hood?

Thanks, it has red interior. Not sure on the pin striping, as you see it is how i bought it.

Welcome and I want your gold tinted windows.....

lol.. i was thinking of ripping them off and putting on smoked tint, but i'll keep it the way it is..