87 Pathfinder In Petersons 4 Wheel Drive Magazine

unccpathfinder

I'm sure his buddies all drive F250's with 12" lift blocks under the spring pack and 44" tires also. I hate to say it, but that rig is a POS. How the hell it made a mag is beyond me. That could be the first pathy to grace the webpages of scarysteering.com What kind of tool jacks up their rig that tall and spends that kind of $$$ on tires with no freakin front driveshaft? It's guys like that who give the offroad community a bad name. I bet his idea of wheelin is to go out on some random private land and spin the tires and make massive ruts with the rest of the unitards and their jacked off 40 something inch tires. I'm usually pretty easy going and have a "to each his own" attitude, but that's just dumb.

Sorry for the rant, I'll climb down off my soapbox now.

I'm willing to bet why he doesn't have a front driveshaft, because he has a Dana 44 up front. Even upgraded Dana 44's couldn't handle putting power to a 40"+ tire.

Speaking of which how the hell is the rear diff holding up. I know the Nissan rear diff is tough, but I didn't think it was 40" tire tough...

I see a lot of vehicles like this at Canfield Ohios truck fest.

No front drive shaft because the angle's to steep,

or somethings in the way.

Rear end holds up because it's basically a trailer queen.

Driven around on surface streets, gravel pits and

truck jamborees.

Bet it really impresses the ladies though.

Bigger tires are always better, right?

Edited by jitterymonkey