17 Inch Rims....

Digitalripsta

That size won't fit. If you're lucky, you might be able to get some 255/70R17's on, but you may not have enough clearance between the tire shoulder and the lower spring perch on the strut.

Best thing to do is the have your tire retailer perform a test-fit before committing to the purchase.

Thanks a lot!!! I think I may want to lift it a little and maybe fit a bigger tire, any suggestions on lifting an 03 pathie? Body or Suspension?

Welcome to NPORA. Feel free to LOOK AROUND in the R50 section.

You can fit either a 31, or 32" tire with minor trimming of fenders/quarter panels with the 2" lift.

Can't fit 32" diameter tires on the stock 17" wheels. The backspacing won't provide enough clearance to the strut. To upsize the tires, you'll need new wheels.

There's a dude on the 4x4parts forum caled "kidrock". He put some 22" wheels on his ride. I think he's trying to find a way to fit 26" wheels. He's sorta nuts, 'cause he'll never squeeze 26" wheels and tires in there, but it might give you some ideas on tire size, wheel offset, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

QXRover, I have LE 17's and want to put the biggest tire on I can without lifting the vehicle. Sounds like 265/65R17 is the size to buy? You said you were running Toyo Open Country's, it was close but never interfered right? I wonder if all tires in that size will fit, or are some slightly different and might rub the strut. A test fit at the tire shop will be enough to tell i guess. Any problems with the ABS system?