Super Sliders Finally For 99.5-2004

trogdor

Well I have them the first set of super sliders for 99.5-2004 from Rocky Road

I still can't get th pics to upload sorry if some one can help me out with that it would be great.

IMG_0094.jpg

Edited by trogdor

Where do I put the address after I put the tags on it? I am just not getting how to put pics on this site.

You will see to the left of each image on your photobucket site (underneath the advertisement) 4 different tags, for e-mailing, etc. The last one is the [ IMG] tag used by this forum. Copy it and paste it in your post.

IMG_0093.jpg

Edited by XPLORx4

They are bolt on and you only have to drill two holes in the pinch weld, and the price is $369 Rocky road is making them they are already listed on there sight.

I also have to give thanks to navygz19 because he was the one who actually talked to rocky road about the sliders so Thank you navygz19

Edited by trogdor

I also have to give thanks to navygz19 because he was the one who actually talked to rocky road about the sliders so Thank you navygz19

No, thank YOU for getting these readily available for us...you just opened up another door for us 2nd gens. so to speak, and the price isn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. Thanks again, man :aok: