• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered some in White...

mmmmm stickers....

-Mike

-Edit-**

Got them today... They are totally awesome! great quality, great price and good shipping speeds (9 days from order they arrived).

Thanks Josh!

-Mike

Edited by MadManMike

• 2 months later...

Ordered mine yesterday. Josh quick question, when I registered for your site I put my Dads address since thats my billing addy but when I paypaled I changed the shipping addy to me at school, which one should I expect them to arrive at? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

His website has expired... I wouldnt suggest anyone else order anything until we hear from him again...

zeppelindrummer, and anyone else who hasn't received stickers, I would suggest you check out his profile, there seems to be a couple ways to contact him there... let us know if you get anywhere. He as been around (last visit - March 1st) it's possible he didnt see this thread -- try PMing him.

Yeah, i PMd him about two weeks ago and got nothing... and i've been looking at the last visits.... within a day or two after i ordered the stickers the money was taken from my paypal account... so that kinda sucks, its far enough away now that i guess, i dont miss it... but i'd like to get the stickers, and not be ripped off... I emailed his site at a couple different emails and nothin still... so... i'll see if i can get in touch with him some other way i guess.... If anybody finds anything out... PM me?... awesome... thanks all!!

His website has expired... I wouldnt suggest anyone else order anything until we hear from him again...

zeppelindrummer, and anyone else who hasn't received stickers, I would suggest you check out his profile, there seems to be a couple ways to contact him there... let us know if you get anywhere. He as been around (last visit - March 1st) it's possible he didnt see this thread -- try PMing him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I must say im glad knowone on here was bashing me. I had some major computer issues, Desktop crapped out on me, got a new laptop from Best buy, found out that my sign software dosnt work with Vista. So laptop whent back, and just now got new parts in and up and running on the desktop as of around midnight last night. I did check in a few times, sorry I didnt explain what was going on then. I am a honest man, and I intend on either completing sales or refunding money. My site expired in this time I was down and so now I am trying to get that worked out. I will tell you there will be a new site up soon, just dedicated to club decals. NPORA will be included in this if you still want me to produce these for you. I think this is a great site, Ive learned alot from this site and hope to continue to be a part of it. So I have a few pm's in my box, But to make it wasy on everyone, PM me if you ordered decals and did not recieve them. Also tell me which you want, a refund or a the decals ordered.

thanks guys and sorry for the departure, im sure you thought "here we go again"

but as I said im honest, so holla back at me lol

Josh

Well I must say im glad knowone on here was bashing me. I had some major computer issues, Desktop crapped out on me, got a new laptop from Best buy, found out that my sign software dosnt work with Vista. So laptop whent back, and just now got new parts in and up and running on the desktop as of around midnight last night. I did check in a few times, sorry I didnt explain what was going on then. I am a honest man, and I intend on either completing sales or refunding money. My site expired in this time I was down and so now I am trying to get that worked out. I will tell you there will be a new site up soon, just dedicated to club decals. NPORA will be included in this if you still want me to produce these for you. I think this is a great site, Ive learned alot from this site and hope to continue to be a part of it. So I have a few pm's in my box, But to make it wasy on everyone, PM me if you ordered decals and did not recieve them. Also tell me which you want, a refund or a the decals ordered.

Josh

Hey man, just wondering if you got my PM?

Josh

Just post here when your site is back up. The domain says it's waiting for a renewal as of 2-28-08. I'd like to see what you have to offer and the pricing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ok first post has been updated with new info.

Thanks guys

Josh

Excellent, Josh. Good to see ya up and running again. I'll be placing an order soon. Probably see if you can change the windshield banner to www.nissanpathfinders.net for mine though, if possible.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok guys and gals, Im back full time doing this!!! I was away trainign to be a EMT and now im done and certified but wanna get back to my decals. I am trying to figure out what happened between the last batch I sent and some didnt get. Pm me please if you didnt get your order.

here is the new link to the store

http://carclubgfx.com/index.php

Thanks again everyone.

Josh

Edited by josh

You have any other color choices besides the ones listed on the site?

And do they still have the .com or the .net?

they have the .net

what color did you want?

thanks

Josh