Never Ordering From Ac Again.

SteeevO

it just frustrates me how they never know anything. i have called them with questions in the past and they don't know.

I ordered my gears today, and as they were putting the order in the computer it sounded like they had confirmed that they wre in stock. then they said they didn't know if they were in stock. so i asked if they could check. they said no because thier shipping technician was out today. so i asked "don't you warehouse everything there?" they said yes. the phone was then handed to another employee. thieir explanation was that the shipping department was closed today becuase of inventory and also having to count a up a few other things. then the phone was handed back to the first person that was helping me, to confirm my order. i payed and everything. gave then CC number etc.. then i told them, i have never ordered from you before. how big is your company? how many employees do you have? They hesitated athen answered.. "i think 2" i then said (suppressing my frusration) oh ok cool thnx.

so.... i still don't know why they couldn't just go look to see if the gears are in stock. why the "shipping Department" was closed for today. and last but not least how they have 2 employees, when i talked to two and there was one gone for the day.

I just want honest customer service. thats what i give to my customers, and thats what i expect from other companies as well.

I payed for 3 day shipping today (monday) my gears better be here by friday.

oh and who the heck makes the gears?!?!? are they in the U.S.?? shipped in from overseas? and why the hell are they $450?... i know this is a fact that many peole have decided to just live with.. but i just feel like gears this expensive are not necessary, and feel that someone is ripping us off because they feel that they can because we the nissan community, don't have a choice.. simply a lack of options.

as some of you may have noticed from the past. i'm not one to sit around and let someone else handle the problem. this is on my list. but if someone can explain to me the process to get these gears into the U.S. that makes them so expensive. i would love to hear it.

Almost everything else A/C carries i can get elsewhere. so gears are the only thing keeping me from never using them again.

Edited by SteeevO

I just want honest customer service. thats what i give to my customers, and thats what i expect from other companies as well.

SteeevO,

I hear you loud and clear. This is the reason why I don't do business with stores right next door. I've been in retail/wholesale for most of my life and I still don't understand why people choose to just underperform. Sometimes it's just one person, but it's still a reflection of management as to why they don't replace someone who is just a complete moron. Just mind-boggling.

Try this guy-I've done business with him before:

ring and pinion

I'm not so sure he can get Nissan stuff, but it's worth the try.

IIRC the gears they sell are manufactured in Japan.

You want cheap gears buy a Dana or Ford axel.

well.. i don't want a dana or a ford axle. andit was more the customer service that i was talking about. but really there is no reason for the nissan gears to be that expensive.

Steeevo dude i'm with ya their customer service is well below lacking. sounds like you got the smarter of the two employees compaired to the time I ordered from them. The two employees thing works he/she took the day off from shipping to train the other one on what end of the phone is up.

If there's a club sign me up. :puterpunch:

You can't get them from Randy's Ring and Pinion (among other outfits), I've tried. Contacted a few of their reps as well as a manager, and they said a combination of they couldn't get a reliable source and they weren't sure there was a big enough market for them. One of the guys suggest AC... LOL. :wackinit: