My First One

So I was driving home from work the other night, and I saw this amazing condition 2 door for sale. I stopped and talked with the owner, who was the original owner since new. He was just getting too old to drive anymore and that was the reason for selling it. Its a 89 SE-V6, 5spd, 132k miles, paint is exceptional, and absolutely ZERO body rot. Brand new tires, plugs, wires, distributor, belts... this thing is in amazing condition, even considering that it is almost 19 years old??!! It took some convincing for my wife to give me the go ahead, but she did and now it is sitting in our garage next to the 05 Pathfinder.

This is the first 2 door that I have ever owned, but I have had several 4 doors, a 93, 2-94's, a 95, and now our 05. I love it so far it looks "just right". Plus it was the first SUV that I fell in love with when I was younger. Here are some pics:

post-1791-1185677639_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1185677705_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1185677736_thumb.jpg

You are about to experience true Pathfinder love. A love that can only be derived by owning a two door. No longer will you have to look in envy every time you see one pass by, wanting one desperately, as is the want of those that don't have a two door. Yes, the original and by far the best looking of all Pathfinders is yours now. Sleep well, sleep well.

You are about to experience true Pathfinder love. A love that can only be derived by owning a two door. No longer will you have to look in envy every time you see one pass by, wanting one desperately, as is the want of those that don't have a two door. Yes, the original and by far the best looking of all Pathfinders is yours now. Sleep well, sleep well.

I can't believe i'm saying this..

I agree with V6.

Mark it on the calender!

That is one nice pathy. I don't care for the two tone much, but two door pathy's rock! nice find bud, and with only 135k?

thats crazy

He pretty much summed it up :beer:

Very nice find :aok:

Mine had 95,000 miles when I bought it 2 months ago! I love it!

d74dre2tx9.jpg

But anyway, yours looks great! Paint looks excellent. And I was waiting to see a pic of one with a bug deflector on it before I got one. Looks good!