Www.nissanpathfinders.com

k9sar

Jim's nissanpathfinders.com home page seems to be a bit sparse. No more links to member info, no more link to here, not much of anything.

Almost wants me to modify my window sticker to be npora.ipbhost.com rather than www.nissanpathfinders.com

post-85-1185373908_thumb.jpg

Edited by k9sar

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's a bummer. There was some good old stuff, not much, but still. Also, his old mrjim.net/jimbennet.net site went away a while ago, and that had the old original threaded Pathfinder site from back in the day around 2002 or so when I first joined in, along with some cool old pics and vid's (like AirNissan). He said most of that was lost unfortunatley, I assume from when his laptop was stolen a while back. :(

Hmmm........ :shiftyeyes: I haven't seen him on here either. He had made a ghost apearance 4-5 months ago and seems to have dissapeared as quick as he had apeared.

His old sites starting to dissapear are almost like seeing your old homestead falling apart when everybody has moved out. Kinda gives you a sense of loosing the memories and good times of the good old days........hopfully this site will survive.

Denis

We (the mods not including mr jim) do not have any control over the nissanpathfinders website, however we are able to keep this site up without him (technically and financially)... and have been for the past 6 months or more...