Locker

JDM4x4

Ebay LockRight offered by Rocky Road Outfitters

$235USD + Shipping, they may also give you the price if you call in, normally around $250USD.

But they seem to be a little slow on getting them to you... It took a while to get mine, but I got it. Another member (located way out of the country) is having some trouble, but that has to do, at least a little, with the international deal I am sure. :shrug:

• 2 months later...

I just received the Lock Right #3220 from Rocky Road Outfitters yesterday. Having seen the rumor about the Lock Right for the Nissan H233b being discontinued, I called them before placing my ebay order and had them verify availability from Richmond/Powertrax, relating to them about this rumor. They called me back after speaking with Powertrax and said that part number was not discontinued and there were plenty in stock. I placed my order through ebay ($235 + $15 shipping) and received it about a week and a half later; it was dropped shipped direct from Richmond Gear. Just wanted to let everyone know that they're still available

I seem to remember someone recently saying that Richmond Gear hasn't made a new batch of H233B Lock-Rights and probably won't for a while. He also said he bought the last one. wink.gif

I believe thats when they were trying to sell it overpriced and I found like 5 or 6 of them on Ebay...