Dads Beware

unccpathfinder

Looks good to me, not much worse than the latest fashion of wearing hip huggers with thongs pulled up around the waist. The real issue is the girls that are not shapely (other than round) that squeeze into pants 3 sizes too small so all the extra is forced up and out to extend and hang over the pants. That will NEVER be attractive!! Buy pants that fit!! Tight pants are ok, but ones that cut blood circulation are stupid.

If you don't have the shape, don't pretend to be a super model. That said, not everyone can be or needs to be one to be attractive. Just don't pretend while floppy folds are flapping around when you walk past.

If you want to have the shape, put the HoHo down, get off your a$$ and work for it. Very few people have impressive figures (male or female) without effort.

B

LOL its kinda like chaps or something huh? and +1 to the hoho rant i chuck a little in my mouth every time i see some chick thinking shes all that with the flubber bouncing winking at you like "you aint ready for this yeti" hehehehe