Anyone Heard Of Nx4industries?

SKR

Here's a link,

http://www.nx4industries.com/

I've emailed these guys a couple times and they're still sorting out the shocks, estimated price is $5-600 Canadian dollars.

Anyone heard of them and their reputation???

Very attractive price in comparasion to most 2" lifts especially in my neck of the woods.

Cheers

NX4 is me or will be once again.

First of all, this venture started in 1997 making parts for Suzuki Samurai's, restoring autobody and making utility trailers, but it all faded over time with a flooded market and other life commitments. This time, product diversity and commitment to more than one brand will hopefully make this fly.

Secondly, I would like to applaud the effort of others trying to bring a similar product to market. It's great to see enthousiasts working to bring product for everyone to enjoy, and best of all proper testing being done. My efforts are in no way aimed at flogging competitors, infact, I've found it best in the past, with the Suzuki world, to work collaborately. I hope that anyone's who's working on products for R50's or any other vehicle for that matter don't give up, and bring to market more items for our and other vehicles.

That said, I started conceptually on the lift idea two years ago, but I didn't want to bring anything to the table to anyone until I had something I thought would be a safe and marketable product. Personally I like to overbuild, and that was the approach I took with this venture. My 97 thus became a test rig and I'm pretty close to what I think would be a good marketable product. In the mean time, I'm working out the spring issue and making the subframe a little more easy to build to bring the price where it should be as well as making jigs. The afformentioned price point is the target but time will tell.

As for the other items, such as the strut bar, I fabbed and installed mine because I felt it necessary. I also installed fender braces which bolt to the upper rail and to the door hinge locations. This was all in effort to ensure strength in the front end.

In addition to the Pathfinder items, I've also developed rear suspension links for Suzuki SX4 and I will soon be getting back to work on the LS1 Mazda 929 swap. Several issues with that last one, but it will work out once I have the time to devote to it again. I've decided to abandon all 240sx ideas I had because of a flooded market filled with domestic and chinese components, but I will continue to work on 280Z stuff since that is my baby... besides my wife and two children of course, who ultmately take priority over any business venture.

Anyway, I will NOT post pictures at this time of my developements, but I will keep those interested parties updated on future developments. I'll probably start selling the spacers, strut bars and rock rails soon, but they are sort'ov low on the priority list right now.

Again, my efforts to bring a different R50 lift to market are in no way in offense to or aimed at taking business away from other people. I have always done this stuff on an enthousiast base because it's something I have loved since I was a child. My initial intention in 2002 was to bring to market mini baja racing cars, but there again the market has been flooded with cheap chinese products that are being eaten up. I personally think they are poorly built, but will satisfy the everyday consumer who will simply drive them up and down dirt roads. Anyway now I'm just rambling...

Edited by Daddy Rim

Hope I haven't let the cat out of the bag??

My names defintitely on the list for a lift!!! It would be great to have a bit more height.

Have you or will you experiment with the different tyre sizes with the lifted 97' R50???

Hope I haven't let the cat out of the bag??

My names defintitely on the list for a lift!!! It would be great to have a bit more height.

Have you or will you experiment with the different tyre sizes with the lifted 97' R50???

No you haven't necessarily let the cat out of the bag. I was somewhat asking for it I suppose. But because I am not really posting images and progress I don't want there to be a flurry of negativety surrounding this venture. I'm doing this as an enthousiast who loves motor sports of all kinds.

I have not tried 35" tires yet, only 33's. I definitely will be trying 35's, but I don't like the way the trim will interfere when the suspension is under full compression. 33's are nice and clean and in my humble opinion fit the wheel well radius nicely. But I will definietly be putting 35's on my 97 to see both how it looks and what devastation may result.

Once I'm happy with my end product, I'll be fabricating two new units, one for the '01 and one for the 97, nicely powder coated (another service I'll be offering) and ready for show and go.

Since there is so much interest in the braces, I'll probably start producing these after May 12th (family weddings and commitments until then).

Once I'm happy with my end product, I'll be fabricating two new units, one for the '01 and one for the 97, nicely powder coated (another service I'll be offering) and ready for show and go.

Since there is so much interest in the braces, I'll probably start producing these after May 12th (family weddings and commitments until then).

How about 96's?????? What kind of time line? Pretty please............

• 4 weeks later...

Just bumping to keep this thread alive. :puterpunch:

Also out of interest. Is a subframe lift is less complicated than a suspension lift?? Also in the sense of problems post installation??

Cheers

ah id like to see what the competition has to offer!

I'll be updating both this board and the website shortly. I'm still waiting on a few things. I apologize for that.

And as with the stuff I brought to market in the past, I was by no means in competition with other fellow enthusiasts, rather I was trying to fill a void. Same goes here. I applaud all those who have and will bring items to market for underserviced vehicles such as the R50, among several others.

Cheers