rear sag?

CRASS PUNK

hi there i have a 91 se and the rear sags lower then the front it has the running boards and spare rack i was wondering if taking them off would help raise it some (kinda like em though) or is a rear coil spring shim a better idea :shrug:

i found some for around 20 bucks there a lil high but i think i could tighten my bars in the front a lil to make it even

thanks guys for any help

you can get 3in lift coils for the rear and have the cat in heat look i had going on for sometime.

IM000764.jpg

AC coils

You can get lift 1.5" or 3" , or stock new, and slap em in.

Or, you can get a set of the JGC coils, about the cheapest route. I paid $10 for a set from the local Junk yard. You just have to cut the "pigtail" off the top of them.

I just did mine on the weekend took me like 2 hours P... I am by no means an expert and found this job very easy to do, just follow the steps here which I found on this forum;

http://www.damagedreality.com/fordcoil.html

I got the coils from the junkyard for 15$ each (CDN)

The JGC coils added about 2" of lift, I also have a 91 with spare tire carrier and a sub box with tools in the back I also carry and 16 foot aluminum canoe up to remote lakes all the time so I needed some stiffer springs

I also replaced the rear shocks. The stock ones compressed by hand very easily, unevenly and made sickly squishy sounds, I am sure they did nothing at all :crazy:

Edited by howlerman