Charlotte, NC

Bassomatic

It sounds like you are on an Island. I lived there for a year in '93 (Fort Mill), the best year of my life. 3hrs from beaches on one side, 3hrs to the mountains on the other.

Beautiful Place!

I got a 75 in a 55 on the way to pay for a 65 in a 55 in Fort Mill. Not a great day.

yeah, i like that pic too.

and the ticket like that sux big time. :(

but back to your original Q, i don't think so.. there are peeps in NC but spread out. uncpathfinder was from somewhere closer to you though. can't remember where exactly but i haven't seen him around here in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

gimmie a couple weekends and i'll do URE...i may need to bring the tow bar with me to get a ride home but im in the University Area for a couple more months...i'd like to ride with NC95 since i let him down on my last years URE ride...so we should all try to get it together and go...im gonna be in cali next weekend but other than that...tomorrow im trying to do UCA's and mior details...then govt regs...but i'd like to wheel her soon....

I would enjoy meeting up with you guys as well. My truck is still stock (03 4x4) and my wife will have a fit if I put any scratches on it...it is nice. Anyhoo lets meet up, I am in charlotte. So do we exchange phone or email, or do we just comunicate through this board. As long as none of you guys are axe murders I have no problem giving my phone and email, I just dont want to post it here.

I look forward to meeting ya'll and doing some wheelin' ! - Ty

A couple pics from Sunday...

The trails were really dry and dusty, but there were a few mud holes left to get a little dirty in.

2e8f84fda4394d1284313c2b3b4182c4.jpeg

The new rear springs did great, good height but still very flexy. I did have a little rubbing at the rear of the wheel well on the left rear. (circled area) Minor rubbing in the front that didn't even scrub all the mud off.

3902fb5b11a740a3a9334f95c5c078a1.jpeg

The only casualties were the loss of my bump stops in the front, but they were already dry and cracked from age.

let me know when u guys go again and i will try to have the 87 finished...if not i can take the 95 on wolf den and whatever that turns into and maybe dutch john...

if i can get the SES code light to go away on the 87 i will put her in the mud near the house this weekend (that way if it breaks i can tow it home) esp after the rain today/tonight