What could cause this?

xkrewx

Assuming the tires are the same size??? Is there a bulge in the side of the tire? Wheel lugs are all tight? I realize these are "duh" kind of quesions, but it seems a little unlikely that the wheel itself would move out.

Maybe someone else...

Are you/they 100% sure that you got four wheels with the same offset?

*Maybe they mixed an oddball in there without noticing it.

i dunno....the place i got the rims ordered them from American racing....

and as for the creases ...where am i to look?

Are you/they 100% sure that you got four wheels with the same offset?

*Maybe they mixed an oddball in there without noticing it.

Good suggestion - that's where I would look. Just because they ordered a full set doesn't mean there all the same - - - What? A parts place mixing up parts???? :P

Anyway, this should be easy enough to measure. A straight-edge across the outside face of the tire (better yet the wheel itself) should allow you to measure the "depth" if the wheel. While the outside should show something, I would suggest removing the front wheels and measuring the inside as well.

Let us know what you find.

maybe that one side has a hb 2wd fender on it?

That would be hard to miss... he has an R50.

Ditto for the bent frame... he has no frame... could check the subframe?? I dunno if that would do that.

and as for the creases ...where am i to look?

About... :D What you are doing is comparing both sides to each other, looking for damage. Look for chipped paint/repainted areas. Bulges or creases in the metal that seem odd... Look at the wheel wells, the sides of the engine bay, from underneath. My gues is that there was a accident in the past and things are slightly misplaced. I doubt there is anything 'wrong' with it though, probably just cosmetic.

B

That would be hard to miss... he has an R50.

Ditto for the bent frame... he has no frame... could check the subframe?? I dunno if that would do that.

Go Pezzy :D

get a new unbent subframe i would guess. does it drive straight? if you arnt too annoyed by one tire sticking out farther then the other i would just leave it. a picture would be cool..

Ditto that, if its close enough and you just now realized the issue (assuming that is the cause), I'd let it be. Otherwise you're gonna be throwing some serious cash at a somewhat non-issue.