Hello

Unfrozen

Hi, I'm new. I have a 94 PF XE with 134k miles. It's bone stock and it amazes me where it will go. There's a lot I want/need to do to it, and I'm currently wondering where I might find an inexpensive brush guard for it. The only ones I can find on the interweb don't have pictures.

WAVEY hello and welcome -bounce- in my own special opinion, a brushguard is a recipe for disaster in a frontal "assault" on your pathy... in other words, you get in a bit of a bump with one on the front of your pathy, and the brush guard will probably cause more damage than without it. the stock mounting brackets are extremely flexible, and do not have any strength to them, hence there special ability to bend easily. i would add some mounting mods to it for more stability sly (ie: reinforce the bumper mount brackets)

unless of course you have good insurance........in which case..... have at it :D

and the JY's are the place to go, westin also make them (sold at pep boys) or look in the classifieds section here on NPORA to see who, if anyone, has one for sale ;)

Edited by Slick

• 3 weeks later...