Exhaust

Okay so I'm tired of the stock sound.

I want something different, for now... soooo I picked up a $32 Cherry Bomb, and I'm wanting to throw it in.

Will anything get messed up if I just cut the stock muffler out and replce it with the Cherry Bomb?

I know, I know..... Cherry bomb..... pff.

Thorleys and Magnaflow soon to come, this is just to satisfy my craving for a little rumble until then. B)

Thanks.

I want something different, for now... soooo I picked up a $32 Cherry Bomb, and I'm wanting to throw it in.

Will anything get messed up if I just cut the stock muffler out and replce it with the Cherry Bomb?

Thorleys and Magnaflow soon to come, this is just to satisfy my craving for a little rumble until then. B)

Thanks.

i put an 18" glasspack in mine, its great.

Thanks.

Is that a glasspack or one of the new mufflers I see on TV? I was curious how the mufflers sound.

Muffler is almost out, the sawzall battery died... haha

But, it sounds good without it :P

I should just straightpipe it....

But, it seems to be idling higher without the muffler there.

She's not warmed up yet though so maybe thats why..

Okay it's all done, but there's a small leak after the cherry bomb.

I couldn't weld it, so I used clamps, but I'll figure out some way to patch 'er up.

Sounds alot more mean, but alot more rice too... :(

Ohhh wellllllll.

I have the cherry bomb glasspack as well....sounds alright.....though, sounded better when I didn't have an exhaust leak at the Y-pipe. For $30CDN, I couldn't go wrong.

Speaking of mufflers.....I'm getting ready in the middle of April to put my headers on and run dual exhaust. I'm running the dual pipes and mufflers on the driver's side to eliminate the potential hazzard of the fuel lines on the passengers side. The mufflers I'm putting on are Sound Solution. Has anyone heard of these and have you heard them?

I just ordered my hushpower muffler for my pathy. we will have to see how it sounds when I get it installed. My muffler is barely hanging on and about to fall off.

Mark

I just installed my Hushpower. This thing is long but small. I hooked the muffler up and drove it for a day before hooking up the tail pipe back up. Boy was this thing loud, Reel Deep tone, No high pitch noise. When i put my tail pipe back on Most of the sound went away. I think I am going to replace my stock 1 3/4 in tail pipe with some 2 in. May just take it to a shop though and have the tail pipe made. don't want to spend too much money on it though. It still sounds better than my stock one did. I will see if i can get a sound clip although I do not know how.

Mark