New Pathfinder owner in Idaho

Hey everybody,

I just bought a 90 Pathfinder XE a few weeks ago and I love it so far! It has 168,000 miles on it but it runs and looks great. I haven't done much of anything to it yet, just some maintenance issues like a starter. I did install some stereo stuff in it and I got the windows limo tinted but other than that it is completely stock. I have been lurking around this forum for a week or so gathering info on my new truck. There are some really sweet trucks on here! I am thinking about doing a lift in the near future, but I have to recover from paying for the thing first. Anyway there is my intro, if anybody on here is from Idaho and knows some good places to go wheeling hit me up! You guys have a great forum here, I'm glad to be a new part of it!

Aaron

(Seems to be quite a few Aarons around here)

Welcome and Congatulations on picking the correct Part # WD21 "RULE" :beer:

At 1680k you may want to verify if your timing belt has been changed... Sucks when they come loose/lose Teeth.... :(

Welcome to the Board!

Where at in Idaho are you? Theres a few more of us from ID on here, myself included.

As far as wheeling spots I know a few around Boise, mostly out around Blacks Creek, you just have to make sure to avoid the hill sides being used as target practice. ;) When in doubt theres always Bogus Basin road or some of the foot hills roads.

I bet theres all sorts of terrain and mudholes around caldwell. Might look into a local 4x4 club or something, since I've never spent much time out there, to worried about getting shot for being white :P

Image Shack Is good for hosting single files. I see a lot of people use photobucket as well. I think Flickr is free too.

Personally I have a yahoo/geocities webpage account that I use for hosting all of my stuff :aok: When in doubt this forum lets you upload one pic per post off of your local hard drive.

Got a few better pics of the path today. It's kind of dirty right now but I guess its supposed to be. B)

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

Thought I would show you guys my other toys as well. This is my baby. A 1987 Chrysler Conquest, turbocharged 2.6L with only 50,000 miles on it. I got the pathfinder to keep the miles off this car.

Smallfornpora1.jpg

Smallfornpora2.jpg

Smallfornpora4.jpg

And here is my summer toy. A 1994 Suzuki RF900

Smallfornpora3.jpg

Edited by Poormans Finder