Tires and Wheels

barthel

Thanks,

The tires are Pro Comp X-Terrain 31X10.5X15, the wheels are Cragar 15X8 Black D Window wheels with a 4" backspace.

The set of tires cost me about $700 from 4Wheel parts, the rims were $39 a piece on Summit Racing. Since I ordered 5 (1 for the spare) I got free shipping.

:lol:

Hopefully mud comes next weekend.

I think it's funny that I'm putting all this shiny new stuff on it, only to take it out and get it dirty!

Starting the lift this weekend with the rear JGC conversion.

Nice. I went to 4 Wheel Parts myself. Those Pro Comps look nice, I should've went with those. I took advantage of the BFG rebate. Friday is my big day. So excited..-bounce- -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

Lookin good man

Hey Kill,

Think it would look good with your paint job????

I LOVE your paint set up, and have pretty much decided I'm gonna do mine that way. I think it would look "bitch'in" (as my son would say).

:idea:

i ve been looking for rims a whole lot and to see those on ur pathy looks really good

i mean for the price you really can beat that at all.

i feel like a copycat a bit but it really looks good and plus we are part of npora so i think it s ok

plus it s unique and i think that a sturdy rims all other rims are really expensive and looks like they will break LOL

i think 4 inch spacers are good enough

thanks

What can I say. Great minds think alike I guess. :crazy:

You're right though, for the price you can't go wrong. They were cheap enough that I ordered an extra one just for the spare.

Now if I could just get rid of the legos.