Rear bumper

MichiganAve

Richard just has a great design eye, it looks very stock. This follows the lines of the body nicely. It does gives a few extra inches of clearance compared to stock (my exhaust pipes used to have 1/2cm clearance to my stock bumper). But the integrated receiver is a HUGE improvement over the hitch hanging down- that was as low as where the spare tire hangs right now. After I get the swing on I'll move the spare and I'll get my exhaust rerouted too, so it will be pretty significant. Not to mention I can carry a spare larger than 31" finally!

• 6 months later...

Sorry, already sold my OEM one. Still waiting on the tire swing to get finished by Richard. He seems pretty busy right now with work, but I guess you can PM him to see if he is taking orders. The main issue is when he made mine he had an R50 to build on, which he got rid of now. So you'd have to be in his neck of the woods for him to make it. I might be posting some updated pics of my truck soon, I've been kinda busy lately!

Hmmm, looks REAL nice. Similar to the ones Kennesaw Mountain is selling. Yours looks better though, it seems to allow better departure angle. Theirs looks very similar to stock.

Here's a pic:

unknowntn0.th.jpg

Not sure if i'm brave enough to order it from them though. I'll have to contact Richard for a price. Can i PM him here?

I got my front bumper from KMA and had a horrible time with both the product, delays, and customer service. I think richard goes by frontier2k1 on the forum.

That seems consistent with the other things i've heard about them. After my experience with RR i'm trying to avoid ****** companies, but unfortunately, they seem to be the only ones willing to manufacture and ship what i need. I'll try frontier2k1 with my fingers crossed. Thanks.

That is without a doubt one of the best looking rear R50 bumpers. What is it made of? did he use plate for the curves? Mine is similar in shape but doesn't have the nice curve and clean look, although I had to build mine out of tube so it would double as an air tank. I am really thinking of rebuilding my bumper copying that style.