Great Cup holder for 95 Pathy

Guest Pathmodifier

Just make sure you push the cup size adjusters in before moving the seat up! Every time my wife drives the Pathfinder she forgets about the cupholder and the seat knocks the adjuster side of the cupholder off its tracks when she moves the seat forward.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought one during my vacation for about $2... thought "Maybe it's too much" and then after a month found almost the same stuff in a supermarket for almost $8!

It is hold to the AC output, in my Path I use the passenger side (of course, I have to ask my wife "Please, give me the drink")... :bow: I used it last weekend when offroading and everything was ok... it is easy to plug and unplug, and has the advantage that if it is a cold day, you just need to keep the AC very cold, and your beer will be cold too... :beer:

Simon,

picked one up today. fits nice allthough you kind of have to squeez it in there a bit. slevin maybe that the same thing in your case.

it does seem that if it's centered on the brake it's closer a bit to the drivers seat though. hmm? did you guys just run the screws through or is there other means of attachment?

Hmm....I didn't even screw mine down!!!! Just placed it in there, and kinda folded the bottom of the shift boot over it, which keeps it more than steady enough in my case. In terms of being centered......I just push it slightly towards the passenger seat, and make sure when releasing the hand brake, I hit the middle portion of the cupholder. If I do, the brake is off. Works for me :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Cupholders again...

My father sent me a beverage cooler & warmer he bought about 6 years ago, had just used it once... it's from Whistler Enhanced Driving Tools, or Whistler Corporation...

It looks like a double cupholder, just a little larger. I'm gonna take a photo and post it tomorrow.

I'm just wondering where on hell could I put it, must be near the cigarette lighter... but not in the panel. :unsure:

Guest jptester

Here is something simple and inexpensive that I did for my 95 Pathfinder. My Cup Holder Image:takebow: This should work for any Automatic and Standard. I got one of those gizmos that they sell at the Nissan Pathfinder dealer accessory section $15 which plugs in where the ashtray goes in. I also saw the same gizmo at e-bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...category=33695I modified it to be attached to the center console instead.

What I did was to cut away the extension that goes in to the ashtray and I inserted a 2"x.5" painted black piece of wood along the back end. I healed the wood to the gizmo with two black drywall screws and then attached it to the center console. The later part, I drilled two small holes from the inside of the console and screwed in again two dry-wall screws with washers. It is firm, spill proof and the unit has the right angel to attach to the center console. It looks like if it is factory stock. This way I eliminated spilling any more drinks on the dashboard and I was able to access all the controls on the stereo.

My father sent me a beverage cooler & warmer he bought about 6 years ago, had just used it once... it's from Whistler Enhanced Driving Tools, or Whistler Corporation...

And this is the new one.

My 3 year old gets his first crack at sailing on the weekend of July 4. We're sailing down to Penn's Landing in Phila to watch the fireworks from the boat. We typically anchor about 200 yards from the barge that launches them and just lay on the deck and look straight up. No crowds, no traffic, etc.

I've tested that double cup holder/beverage cooler & warmer that my father sent me, it is said to cool it to about 38 F in 15 minutes... :P

I filled a can with fresh water, maybe about 70 F, but after that time it was just a little bit fresher, I guess about 60 F... not what I was expecting... :wacko:

My beer won't be as cold as I would like to....

I've tested that double cup holder/beverage cooler & warmer that my father sent me, it is said to cool it to about 38 F in 15 minutes... :P

I filled a can with fresh water, maybe about 70 F, but after that time it was just a little bit fresher, I guess about 60 F... not what I was expecting... :wacko:

My beer won't be as cold as I would like to....

My man, you need one of these. ;)

Funny, they want $76 plus ship for the one I just paid $40 for at Target and gave to my brother for his wedding present.

Hee hee... the Target one was the first that came up in the search, but I figured people may not have a Target around. Wonder how well something like that works.