Slim Jim...sorta

unccpathfinder

I dont know all about this...and im kinda iffy on trying it...it looks as if the door around the lock was bent from several tries of this on that red car...but it seems rather interesting...esp since i keep a tennis ball on my CB antenna...

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/020507/med...edia=unlock.wmv

i believe i will try this with the air compressor set on like 10 or 15 psi...and blow into the locks

which leads me to think a can of comressed air for like cleaning your keyboard would work...

Edited by unccpathfinder

this is so full of @!*% it aint funny. what kinda idiot would actually thinks this would work. hahaha, yea like all of your window seals, and door panels would hold any sort of air pressure.hah!

Door seals Terrible??!?!?!?!?!? Mine are missing! You would need a basket ball for mine.

I guess my truck has an antitheft and I didn't know it :P

Denis

Edited by denisb

That only works on SOME VW's and SOME Mercedes with a central vaccuum locking system. It does work, though. You guys should see how many times this idea is submitted to the Mythbusters site per day. It's ridiculous.

By the way: tried it on both Pathys, my van, GF's Toyota, my Isuzu and my brother's Ranger. No dice.

I can open a locked vehicle with a racquetball.

1. cut a dime sized hole in a racquetball

2. to a cup of dry portland cement, add enough water to mix to a 'wet sand' consistency.

3. pack the racquetball with with the cement mix

4. Let harden/dry for a few days

5. approach the locked vehicle with the racquetball in hand

6. Pretend you're Roger Clemens and throw the ball as hard as you can through the side glass

:)

And if you try it and it doesn't work, just send an e-mail to Bill Gates and he will send you a million dollars!!!

Remember, everything you see on the internet is real and true.... you do not have to engage your brain and think about it, just believe it!