bought an r50!

93xe

thats what i thought, but some other little things came up today. Turns out both cvs are torn and there is a small oil leak that seems to be coming from the oil pan.

The bottom of the alternator has a good amount of oil on it, and i took off the plastic front skidplate and the steering components had a small coating too. These aren't too major, its getting an clean up tomorrow and then inspected.

This stuff always happens whe you buy a used car. It's inevitable. Haha you live near me and now you have an R50? Niice. :clap:

small update...passed pa inspection today after a wash and oil change, new axles this weekend, stereo in progress....oh and it has lsd too :)

Edited by 93xe

Rather have him by a Pathy than a frontier

A Pathy still isn't a truck. I miss my Fronty something fierce! Frame or not, station wagons still don't have a bed and therefore can never be trucks. My current contemplation is whether to pick up Frontier and toss in a VQ or just drop the dough for a Titan. So you guys (and gal) can all shun me now. :X

93xe- Sounds like you got a good deal. Good looking R50 buddy. :beer:

And for navygz19...

Fronty's just do it better... :laugh:

post-7-1170822446.jpg

My pathy is so dark green a cop pulled me over, after I blew by him at night. After getting out of his car, he told me he wasn't looking for a black one, he was looking for a green one and left :lol:

I am in Delaware only 30 min from philly..Here is a pic of my green pathy..it really is green not that you can tell.

actually im in west chester, about 10 min. from delaware (which is where i bought the pathy)

My pathy is so dark green a cop pulled me over, after I blew by him at night. After getting out of his car, he told me he wasn't looking for a black one, he was looking for a green one and left :lol:

yeah, mine is mistaken for black all the time...

LOL, I am still not used to mine and walked right by it the other night because it looked black and it didn't register that it was mine. :D