Hello

jonainmi

Hey, glad to be here.

For me the nissan passion that we all here enjoy started about 3 months ago, when i bought my 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6. It was love at first drive.

I have had that thing in more palyces than it needed to be, and it still drives well.

Its great being here.

Jon

i will defently add a pic here in a bit.

And about the bumper :D i kinda dont have a front bumbper :D the person before me kinda lost it :P

Do you guys want a pic before of after a car wash?

Jon

4 door SE's look really good. esp. when they have chrome bumpers  :beer:

:takebow: why thank you....... oh sssh wait, you were talking to the new guy.. lol. j/k! :P

WAVEY hello, welcome, and get yer bank account ready cuz the modding bug will bite!! -bounce- WAVEY

Edited by Slick

This is defently one of the best welcomes i have seen on a forum in a while (i am webmaster on several forums - so that is saying a lot)

I just got some pics from a side trip i made today :P stright up a hill, good fun (hill was like a 80% grade)

Anyway, will get the pics posted as soon as i can.

Thank you for the great welcome, i am glad to be apart of the club.

-----

Just wondering, is $800 a good price for a 91 SE? i jumped on it when i seen it, but i keep getting told i got ripped, the body is in good condition aside from missing the front bumper, and NO rust :D

Just wondering

Jon

My `91 SE was a one owner with 136k showing. Everything stock and everything original Nissan right down to the oil filter. Everything with paperwork. I paid $3000.00 and thought I paid a fair price. But after seeing what some of you paid, makes me wonder. Oh well, still happy!

My `91 SE was a one owner with 136k showing. Everything stock and everything original Nissan right down to the oil filter. Everything with paperwork. I paid $3000.00 and thought I paid a fair price. But after seeing what some of you paid, makes me wonder. Oh well, still happy!

I had 179,000 on the odo, and since I bought it from my dad, after I bought it they were like "hmmm, if you want the tires also it'll be another 500 dollars" :lol: