Fiesta Bowl 2006

DJ Dank

I was born, raised, and reside in Boise Idaho. This is by far the best thing to happen to the State of Idaho and the City of Boise. BSU has always been told that we are not big enough or strong enough, that we will never be able to recruit the kind of players to compete with the powerhouses like USC, Florida, Ohio State, Michigan, ect... well I think that Boise State proved that we belong to be, and compete at this level.

Boise State has been a great team for the last several years, but was always a play or two away from greatness. Ian Johnson (BSU halfback) said it the best, its not always the size and athletism of a player, but the heart and determination that will make the difference.

This was a great bowl season for the WAC as a whole, not just for Boise State. Hawaii is a big time program, a lot like BSU 4 years ago, they are a awesome team a few plays away from the big time, and Nevada lost a close game to Miami, on the Blue turf at Bronco Stadium (the MPC bowl), they too were a few yards shy of beating Miami, the FREAKIN Hurricanes????!!!!

I really think that the PAC10 should expand to the PAC12, add Boise State and Hawii to the conference and see how the PAC would be returned to greatness!!

GO ORANGE, GO BIG BLUE.... FIGHT, FIGHT, B S U !!!!!!

:bow: