At the break of dawn

02silverpathy

Tonight my path will be sold at auction...a moment of silence for reflection and prayer for a smooth exit from my vehicular family.....on to the 2003-2003! 1st of the year? I hope so a buddy of mine built his first trailer and plans to start producing them....how cool. I hope to be one of the first to buy one from him!

So the rig is gone...I got $4000 for it at auction and I am indeed shopping for the VQ R50...I hope by then end of Jan to by rocking one!

Give me some input...The wheel in the avatar for me will be on the new pathy....what color would you get?

My wifes Bmw is Fern Green Metallic...this is a super dark green (black at night), so I am looking at other colors ie blue (several to choose) chrome silver, burgundy (me likey), brown (mocha)....give me a shout!

Chris

I'm partial to blue. I once saw a really nice late-model R50 in a fantastic sparkly blue color that was so nice to look at, I followed it on the freeway for a few miles. It was a shade darker than WRX/STi blue. :)

I'm partial to blue. I once saw a really nice late-model R50 in a fantastic sparkly blue color that was so nice to look at, I followed it on the freeway for a few miles. It was a shade darker than WRX/STi blue. :)

I see one every night in NJ on Rt295, I get on at exit 32 and I normally see it somewhere off in the far right lane... and I tend to stick around him all the way down till I get off at exit 24, and he keeps on going. I've also noticed several Chilkoots around here lately :\