TJM to restart T-15 bumper production!

XPLORx4

Looks like all of our grumbling and noise and trying to get winch bumpers for our trucks piqued the interest of TJM: CLICK ME! Rock on!

Dan, your prayers have been answered! Now's your chance to hop on the bandwagon! -bounce- :beer: :cool2: :aok:

Edited by XPLORx4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is a steep price just for a bumper

Well, considering that your OEM front bumper would cost about $600 to replace, the TJM isn't that bad. You gotta consider that this bumper is primarily for extreme off-roaders. It's really the only clean-looking option under $1000 if you want to install a winch.

ya i agree. will AC be the only supplier of them?

Man, you guys are cheap! That's about what I paid in 1999 for my bumper. If you wanted cheap aftermarket parts, friends, you bought the wrong vehicle!

Before you go spending a ton on the TJM bumper you need to check out the one being made by Kennesaw Mountain Accessories. They just started production on a bumper to fit the 1999-2004 Pathfinder. I ordered one with just a receiver for $480.00. That price will also cover the "wincher" style that you can mount a winch on. There are a plethora of options to add if so desired.

what bumper is that?

Looks like a TJM T-13. As far as I know, they were only distributed in the Asia-Pacific market. I've seen only a couple of photos of JDM R50's with them.

I really dig that one, but w/o a front one it would look kinda stupid. 

Guess I need to open another savings account :D

The one I'm still working on may look better with the stock front end, depending on what color you choose to powdercoat it.

bumpercarriercan.jpg

(The space between the top and bottom tubes on the sides/corners will be covered by sheetmetal for a cleaner look.)

Edited by XPLORx4

I'd prob. go with flat black...no need for anything else and chrome's out of the question. I'm really interested to see what yours is going to look like once complete, Dean.

BTW I just checked out your site today for the first time. :aok::aok:

You need to update it!