What the?

Vsicks Pathy

How dare this guy, obviously a guy that knows nothing, say what he says HERE!

He should be shot for telling lies and being unAmerican and for not having one single drop of patriotic blood in his poor excuse of a body. He even writes like he was educated or something?? What would he know anyway? Right!?

This must surely be the beginning of the end! how dare he remove his blinkers and take his head out of the bucket of sand. I just hope that this sort of sanity doesn't catch on. For shame!

Did you even think about what he wrote??

It is all so very true. Intelligent marines are rare.

Let me guess -- you're a fan of Bush?

Edited by FUELER

It's someones opinion..there are lots of them out there. I read it..I don't agree with it..but to each there own.

However, I do find someone who doesn't live in the United States posting stuff about American soldiers and the war quite amusing.

Edited by Pavelow Leaks

amusing it may be but his life is unfortuantely influenced negatively by US policies so i think he can and should speak up if he feels like it. you don't find our aggressive ways rather concerning?

Just look at his avitar mz. If ever a picture told a thousand words, this is the one. Do you not agree mz, that it's a picture of a well rounded thought provoking individual that likes to explore alternatives to WORLD issues other than bombing, killing, raping, murdering and maiming innocent people.

NOT!

Hmmm... I omitted torture and illegal invasions of countries.... What is it that the whitehouse calls kidnapping again? Is it rendition or secret rendition? Anywho, that too. We will not even touch on the blowback that will occour for generations to come.

Why bother mz. Someone has to be able to digest what they see and here to be able to understand it. You have to be able to understand it in order to have educated opinions or pov. Others, like our gun tot'n hoot'n ana holler'n cowboy friend are unfortunately incapable of understanding anything.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Or perhaps he was just being facetious because he felt like it. You can't use a few comments to determine who someone is, we all know that.

The article was well-written and I back the writer in his efforts. I think he hit tha nail right on the fxxking head and all the troops should come home. The money spent on Iraq operations could be better used at HOME in our HOMELAND, I would think. Heil Bush? :P

Not that it matters but I have two degrees, one in mechanical engineering and one in aerospace maintenance. I was being fecetious as 88 pointed out, I did read the article, it was well written even though I don't agree with everything said. As far as being a root'n toot'n cowboy, I am a gun collector with all the permits to buy sell and own fully automatic weapons. It's a hobby like any other. I said what I said because opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, and there are an uncountable amount posted on the internet. If you wanna sit around reading other people's opinions on world affairs instead of doing anything about the things you disagree with...which you can't, have at it. I was just being sarcastic so go wash the sand out of your vagina.

The money spent on Iraq operations could be better used at HOME in our HOMELAND, I would think.

Now that is the best arguement regardless of where anyone stands !!

So that's what was making it itchy.

*snort*

B