Issues with pathfinder jay

packie88

I was just wondering if this is a thread that should be pinned, if not in "off-topic", then in "parts for sale"... I know I'd be pretty choked as a newbie if I got burned by him down the road. 

... And someone was mentioning something about him having a website.  Is this a web site that sells things?  If so, all the more reason to pin it.  You Mods KNOW you're gonna get asked about this in the future by another newbie like me...

yeah, i've been contemplating and was kind of waiting for him to answer.. i guess i'll just close all his threads and link them here.

chrikey! this is not even the first time... you guys gotta let me know.. i can't read everything. thanks

Edited by mzxtreme

Ill refund your money like i said from the beginning bud, you are not giving the whole story now. IF you guys are done bashing me... that would be nice. You might see me as sketchy or just a first car owner gone completely wrong. Im sorry im no pro at a pathfinder... i got ripped off and 2 years of work went down the drain. Im 18 and yes i guess people do take advantage of me.

As for packie88 I said i would return you the money no problem, keep the lights. The grill is expensive to ship for canada post will not do it due to the size... so id have to use UPS and im sorry 35$ did not cover that. Anyhow ill send you all your money back and sorry for the issues...I said I didn’t have the money at the time to refund ya but im more then happy to do it now… was just trying to do ya a favor by send ya the lights in the first place.

As for Slick you also failed to inform the people that I said id inform you when Id be able to get into the garage where my truck was being held hostage. That truck got vandalized very badly after that place shut me out...local kids broke in and pretty much destroyed the already dead truck. So i never got into the place so I never had any news and im sorry for that.

Im not an asshole... i just seem to get myself in some bad situations. life is going good now so can we please just fix the issue… here’s how the convo ended…last

My latest messages to packie…

Sent: hey, Jul 30 2006, 08:35 AM

”Alright bud like i said ill pay shipping for my lights back and we will just forget aboutit. I just paid for those lights brand new... my grill is 15 years old and shipping to the states for a box that big is expensive. Im very sorry for the confusion I dont know what else to say. Can we not come to some agreement. I obvioulsy didnt mean for this to happen or I would of charged you more on shipping....

Jay”

Next one on

Sent: Hey, Aug 13 2006, 09:03 PM

Hey bud whats going on with this? Please keep me posted Id like to resolve this

Packie last message to me…

Re:Hey, Aug 14 2006, 12:56 PM

“im just gonna drop it and not deal with shipping it back. so i will deal with being ripped off and i will not do buisness with you again. Thank you”

As you can see I wanted to resolve the issue… Im not trying to be an asshole or anything guys, like I said ive just had a rough year with my last truck project. Some of you see it as if I was lying, trying to steal clients or maybe I was just an excited kid with his new car looking to make it the nicest thing…like most people want out of their first car… ya fall in love with it then don’t want to let it go. I let it get to my head and spent to much money.

Anyhow guys im done school monday :) and hopefully life gets better from there.

Thank you guys for all the nice comments :)

See ya around

Jay

P.S. is Jason not Jayson