Should I get a body lift?

Most people who install a body lift on a pathfinder report that it has little effect on handling, while some say it had more body roll in corners.

As with any major modifications to a vehicle you should drive it as if you never have before, after making the changes... just in case it is different ;)

And IMO, if you do lift it (and even if you don't ;) ) you might consider going to 31in tires (they do not appear to be in the pic)... just a suggestion :aok:

hey she looks good...u can run 31's stock might rub the frame at full turn a lil bit...but a BL would be cool...after i finish ironing out all my swap issues i plan to add some BL on top of my SL...

welcome and where abouts are u from...looks like the south land cuze the grass and trees are still green...and the magnolia tree hasnt started making a mess yet...or thats an older pic..anyways welcome

hey she looks good...u can run 31's stock might rub the frame at full turn a lil bit...but a BL would be cool...after i finish ironing out all my swap issues i plan to add some BL on top of my SL...

welcome and where abouts are u from...looks like the south land cuze the grass and trees are still green...and the magnolia tree hasnt started making a mess yet...or thats an older pic..anyways welcome

dang! you're good! I live in Central Texas, and I took that picture last Sunday! I'm truly amazed!

I think he's either a detective or a botanist.

• 2 weeks later...

I HATE bodylifts. they look like @!*%. but whatever. I still had to force myself to do one. I noticed a differents in bodyroll.

honestly, if I was to do my path again, I would upgrade my steering, crank my tbars abit for GC issues, and threw a set of nice 31" muds on it. I went the other way and put a bunch of lift on, but ****** tires. I almost killd myself after going to a good tire and realizing how much they help offroad.

ummm, stock bumpers may relocat easy. ones welded on dont.

whey your trying to keep bumpers as small as possible out back, its hard to hide the gap and be over the frame rails. plus, when I fell in a hole one time, both rear blolts broke and I managed to loose a block completly. I later removed the other rear block, cut some steel, and weldd the blocks to the body and then just bolted the blocks down.

the only good thing about body lifts are that they make it much easier to work on the drivetrain.

ummm, stock bumpers may relocat easy. ones welded on dont.

whey your trying to keep bumpers as small as possible out back, its hard to hide the gap and be over the frame rails. plus, when I fell in a hole one time, both rear blolts broke and I managed to loose a block completly. I later removed the other rear block, cut some steel, and weldd the blocks to the body and then just bolted the blocks down.

the only good thing about body lifts are that they make it much easier to work on the drivetrain.

99.99% of people HAVE stock bumpers that aren't welded on. It's not that bad, really.