got a few posts up

RI_ChevyGuy85

so about me.... 21 yr old college guy that goes off roading when one of the few people i know that has an offroad vehicle goes. never owned anything but chevy's, and i was really skeptical about buying a japanese vehicle. however it's definitly gone above and beyond my expectations and it was well worth the cash.

as far as mechanical skills, i know basic stuff. i have a talent for ripping things apart, breaking them, and then fixing them. i've already learned a bunch just reading posts on this site and i'm looking forward to learning more!

i wish connecticut, rhode island, and massachusetts had better places to go offroading. if anyone knows good places to go, let me know cuz i only know of a few.

WAVEY ya finally made it to the newb section now yer not such a newb anymore lol WAVEY my bf is behind you 100% with the chevy thing (besides my 2 babies, i am/was/always will be a chevy chick ..i am talkin pre 1980 chebbys) -bounce- :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

hahah i love how like 80% of replies had the beers, awesome! latest update for my pathy.... was goin down this nice easy clean path under some power lines and suddenly BAM, tires are spinnin. 4wL does nothin, and ended up so dug in the tires weren't touchin and the undercarriage was resting on mud (bout 4 feet down is as far as i shoveled lol). sooooo note to self, no more driving on power lines!

although leaving your truck stuck in the mud for three days isn't really that big of a deal, right? lol