94extreme

is he screwed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. is he screwed?

• 1. yup
    • 2. nope
    • 3. huh?
    • 4. I plead the 5th!!!!!
    • 5. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

You can tell us why your their then? I hope so because it was not about WMD or terrorists was it! I will not hold my breath waiting for your answer.

:bed:  -study-

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Ya... "sovreign" country. Their leader was totally nice and never supported terrorists, never. riiigghhht. :contract:

Not to mention rape rooms, public executions of innocent people, testing chemical weapons on his own people, the list of atrocities goes on. But you're right, we should have just left him alone. :crazy:

Edited by Electrifyliak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell us why your their then? I hope so because it was not about WMD or terrorists was it! I will not hold my breath waiting for your answer.

:bed: -study-

I seriously doubt you have a security clearance given to you by the U.S. government, so at the risk of being cliche......I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you.

Ya... "sovreign" country. Their leader was totally nice and never supported terrorists, never. riiigghhht. :contract:

Not to mention rape rooms, public executions of innocent people, testing chemical weapons on his own people, the list of atrocities goes on. But you're right, we should have just left him alone.   :crazy:

abu ghraib, gitmo.. do i need to say more?

it's been such a pleasure to watch shrub twist in the wind since tuesday.. i have a hard time even really describing how good it is finally to put a damper on this runaway nazi. i really hope rummy gets charged by the germans and if they have to, tried in absentia.. hahahaha.. payback are a b!tch..

pavlov.. i still haven't heard one good reason why we are there.. the "if i tell, i'll have to kill you" shows your lack of knowledge and your ignorance on the subject.. thanks.. that's definitely a hoot too.

i also got a kick from the katrina conjecture.. yeah, we couldn't do a damn thing about it.. :rolleyes:

are you safer? where is OBL? remember him?

as to votes on counting, most absurd thing i have heard.. really.. Indiana is the perfect example of why that statement is nonsense. this red state got tired of all the bull and turned blue for the first time ever.. every vote counted this time.. fo sho. if you want change you have to voice your opinion.. hoosiers did just that with great results.. shrub is a stick in the mud for the next 2 years.. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

btw. you like pictures? here you go:

mission-accomplished.jpg

Except M...you can sometimes fall into that Political Extremist category...which is why I hate getting into political discussions, because everyone has their own opinions, and everyone is trying to make everyone see things the way they see them. That's why I tend to try to avoid them, unless the opportunity to severely own someone arises of course...:P

Well, you'll all be nice and happy in '08 when some pansy democrat takes over and picks up destroying the military and tanking the economy where ol' slick willy left off. :hide:

"And i'm through!"

not necessarily. i don't see myself as a democrat nor a repub.. if i like someone i'll vote for them. if they are scum then the opposition gets the vote.. i particularly dislike shrubco mainly because he has been the worst for this country. there is really not one good thing i can think of that he has orchestrated. i could list all the bad things but i really don't want this site to crash. ;):D it looks like we'll have many choices in 08.. i have no idea who they are or whom i may like then. we shall see. it surely will be interesting.

right now i am just extatic that shrubco is gonna be put in his place. no more runaway idiocy from the white house. and what really made my day last tuesday is that finally america has smartened up, at least just a bit.. :aok::D :D

• 3 weeks later...
3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Not to mention rape rooms, public executions of innocent people, testing chemical weapons on his own people, the list of atrocities goes on. But you're right, we should have just left him alone. :crazy:

America supported who? Did I hear you say Sadam? Didn't you just say that Sadam supported terrorists? If that is so, then what would Americian support be?

By the way, what terrorists are you refering to? After all it was the USA that supplied munitions, chemical weapons,delivery systems and first hand traing to Sadam. You probably know better the reasons behind that than I do. I can't wait for you to fill me in... Back to it then. Are you suggesting that the USA sponsors terrorism? It certainly sounds like it to me.

Oh my gosh, you're one of THOSE people.

I certainly am. Yes, I am a person that uses their brain and thinks about things.

Builds that fall down? Disproved? Fall down in next to free fall time? Disproved? The only buildings in history to have ever fallen down due to fire were on 9/11. FACT!!!!

Planes that leave no wreckage with a fuselage that can punch hole through several steel reinforced concrete walls that are about a metre thick yet the enginges dont even leave a scrath on the ground or the building? Disproved? P lease!

Yes. I am one of those people. I'd rather that than be a sheep that lives on bullsh1t!

lol.. v6 :clap:

Did you get a load of the picture "Electrifyliak" used. lol. Even Bush now admits that Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11, something the rest of the world new years ago. But """Electrifyliak""" posts up a picture like that to support his view? Seems he still thinks that bullsh!t tastes nice. Look at how he is still swollowing it. Even when no-one else is. ha ha. That's just priceless.... I love it!

Where has he been? lol.

just a side note. The only association made between the Iraq war and 9/11 was done by you V6 and that was done only in a comment about charging Bush with mass murder. Your last post seemed to simply be a putdown of another member based on a post he made for a reason other than that which you seem to be mocking him for. If you want to claim victory over a discussion, please be sure to keep on the topic being discussed.

just a side note. The only association made between the Iraq war and 9/11 was done by you V6 and that was done only in a comment about charging Bush with mass murder. Your last post seemed to simply be a putdown of another member based on a post he made for a reason other than that which you seem to be mocking him for. If you want to claim victory over a discussion, please be sure to keep on the topic being discussed.

no no, shrub made the iraq-9/11 connection himself. obviously some believed it and some did not. unfortunately there are thousands dead now because of it.

understood but my point was that Electrifyliak was being (for lack of better word) 'accused' of making that association also. His expression of his belief was not part of this thread and should not be used as ammo against him. :shrug: