94extreme

is he screwed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. is he screwed?

• 1. yup
    • 2. nope
    • 3. huh?
    • 4. I plead the 5th!!!!!
    • 5. I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

understood but my point was that Electrifyliak was being (for lack of better word) 'accused' of making that association also. His expression of his belief was not part of this thread and should not be used as ammo against him. :shrug:

how is that not the same association k9? i don't get it.. pic of saddam with the WTC and the sarcasm leads one to believe that in fact there is a connection.. i think some see that pic as proof.

3rd-infantry-saddam-911.jpg

Ya... "sovreign" country. Their leader was totally nice and never supported terrorists, never. riiigghhht. :contract:

.......:crazy:

just a side note. The only association made between the Iraq war and 9/11 was done by you V6 and that was done only in a comment about charging Bush with mass murder. Your last post seemed to simply be a putdown of another member based on a post he made for a reason other than that which you seem to be mocking him for. If you want to claim victory over a discussion, please be sure to keep on the topic being discussed.

As usual you are wrong. Please stay in the poho thread. This one is for people that are able to use their grey matter. -study- :contract: sssh

how is that not the same association k9? i don't get it.. pic of saddam with the WTC and the sarcasm leads one to believe that in fact there is a connection.. i think some see that pic as proof.

You owned k9sar mz.

It doesn't get better than this for me! lol.

heheheh thanks for the laugh. Yea, there's a painted picture of SH with the WTC. E used it as an illustration that SH supported or provided support to terrorists. He never said that he believed that the WTC activities were related to SH in any way other than it was a terrorist act yet he was accused of believeing that SH had a part in 9/11. Of course, if the terrorists that attacked teh WTC are the only terrorists in the world, I can see where that association can be made.

Sorry to disappoint you v6 but I have much more important things to do than listen to your arguments. I'm not playing that game anymore. If believeing that you have in some way established yourself as as an expert in world affairs and are so much better than the rest of us, I'm glad to have provided you with an ego stroke since you seem to need it. Enjoy.