Where are all the Kiwi's

TerranoNZ

Cheers TerranoNZ.

Yes that is Worsleys, in an almost standard Terrano, It looks a little different now.

Thanks for the offer of the A/C compressor. What type of compressor is it?

Like your light bar, want to do something similar soon.

I also have a "Thule" roof rack that needs widening, (insert, looking for an aluminium fabricator here), and some brackets (z) made so I can bolt it to the roof. I want it sitting to the rear of the roof, and do not like those gutterless brackets. Too much plastic in them for my liking. ;)

The rack I have was ment for a Ute roof, hence it being a little narrow for me.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers TerranoNZ.

Yes that is Worsleys, in an almost standard Terrano, It looks a little different now.

Thanks for the offer of the A/C compressor. What type of compressor is it?

Like your light bar, want to do something similar soon.

I also have a "Thule" roof rack that needs widening, (insert, looking for an aluminium fabricator here), and some brackets (z) made so I can bolt it to the roof. I want it sitting to the rear of the roof, and do not like those gutterless brackets. Too much plastic in them for my liking. ;)

The rack I have was ment for a Ute roof, hence it being a little narrow for me.

A factory Terrano A/C :D If you need I can take a pic of it

:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

The Terrano has come to a stop ive had a change of jobs which ment more hours of work but ill get there mean time im bush bashing my 2005 SSangYong Kyron a bit much to the cooks horrer lol :stickwack:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took a trip up to Jafa land (Auckland) n picked up a real expencive 5 speed box for the Terrano $200.oo :tonguefinger: had wednesday off work so fitted it up nthen went out for a play didnt check the discs out be heading out and have since found the all need resurfaceing (the wagon has been sitting for over a year so the old rust has gottn hold of the discs) so ill get that done over the next few weeks but while waiting ill make up new front n rear bumpers fit up tow hooks and hopefuly get hold of a winch n fit that as well :FartExplode-vi:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:crossedwires: im still around here off n on had the big comp melt down n its taken a while to get it up n running again

Good to see you man :beer:

Don't tell me about computers, about 8 months ago I went through 3 HD's...New computer :jig:

DSC01297.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi dconline :itsallgood:

So your from hamilton a !!!!! GOOD PARTY TOWN i used to live up there for a wile back in 2000, moved there from the corromandle for work!!! back in chch these days....

Nice pathy hope you get sum picks of the lift up so we all can see!!!!

Yea its not a bad town, towns good, I spend my weekends getting drunk and causing havoc mostly. Planning on going to Christchurch latter this year to do some 4x4ing and to see a mate that lives there now. We are planning to do the lift on Saturday morning, so might have some picks up by Saturday night after ive taken her for a play.

Yea its not a bad town, towns good, I spend my weekends getting drunk and causing havoc mostly. Planning on going to Christchurch latter this year to do some 4x4ing and to see a mate that lives there now. We are planning to do the lift on Saturday morning, so might have some picks up by Saturday night after ive taken her for a play.

You'll be bringing an empty car transporter too,? so you'll be able to pick up a 93 Pathfinder for me :D j/k

Let us know when, we'll have to organize a run, I'll have to make sure the 91's running for that :aok