• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A kiwi is a fruit.

kiwi.jpg

Seeeee!?!?

What are you saying.......huh......huh

They tried to rename it the zesbre or something but I don't think it worked.

Chances are that the fruit got it's name from the bird :P

America: Bald eagle :laugh:

New Zealand: A bird that can't fly :wacko::laugh:

Edited by TerranoNZ

-bounce- you live on an island all your own tex! -bounce- i KNOW we have 1 or 2 other NZ emmbers... they just don't whore *coughs* i mean post s much as you do :P:beer:

Yeah I saw one got TOTM this year :bow: :aok:

What do you mean about posting? You calling me a whore? :D

By the images in yer gallery, Slick, you live on yer own island too! (planet, maybe)lol

:huh: exsqueeze me baking powder?

and PS~ i AM a redneck :PB)

Edited by Slick

Ex-aussie living in good old Christchurch NZ mate. Where you based. Best 4whelng I have ever done down here on the mainland. Have run some awesome safaris down here, about to organise a Nth island one for next year. Have you checked out offroadexpress in NZ. It is NZ's biggest 4wd forum and has grown to form an on-line club with NZFWDA affiliaton. Keep in touch.

Al

Ex-aussie living in good old Christchurch NZ mate.  Where you based.  Best 4whelng I have ever done down here on the mainland.  Have run some awesome safaris down here, about to organise a Nth island one for next year.  Have you checked out offroadexpress in NZ.  It is NZ's biggest 4wd forum and has grown to form an on-line club with NZFWDA affiliaton.  Keep in touch.

Al

Near enough to a kiwi for me :D I'm right in ch-ch, Barrington. I've just been down the river playing mostly,BIG FUN. Couple of mates of mine are planing trips for next year but just up the molesworth station. All 3 of us on 31x10.5 ,1 on Firestone ATX23o, 1 on Firestone RMT and me on Bridgestone Duelers 673 ( I fitted them all) .I'm the only one with a Terrano though and petrol. I'm working at the new Firestone in Blenhiem rd now. Call in say gidday if your passing.

:beer: Tex

Mine after a day at the river playing, got any pics of yours?

Terrano1h

Edited by TerranoNZ

• 1 month later...

:cool2: yup another kiwi here as well liveing under Mt Egmont on the southern side near a town called Manaia for those of you who cant pronounce maori say it as MAN EYE AH n say it fast n u will be very close to speeking at least 1 maori word besides the 4x4 thing we also own 4 Alaskan Malamute dogs which i race through the forests of NZL during our winter months which is about as much fun as you can have with your pants on ifn you are not 4x4ing in some mud -bounce-

:cool2: yup another kiwi here as well liveing under Mt Egmont on the southern side near a town called Manaia for those of you who cant pronounce maori say it as MAN EYE AH n say it fast n u will be very close to speeking at least 1 maori word besides the 4x4 thing we also own 4 Alaskan Malamute dogs which i race through the forests of NZL during our winter months which is about as much fun as you can have with your pants on ifn you are not 4x4ing in some mud -bounce-

Yahoo another KIWI -bounce- I can start talking in kph and litres again :lol:

Got any pics of your truck?

Yahoo another KIWI -bounce- I can start talking in kph and litres again :lol:

Got any pics of your truck?

Hey, you can chat metric with the canucks too eh?

long - welcome to NPORA!

http://www.longnite.zoomshare.com/1.shtml ok heres pix of both my 4x4s im now looking for a 5 speed gearbox for the 3 door as the one in it spat the dummy on the guy i got it off for the 3rd or 4th time :( oh yeh n a snorkel to i wanna be able to go under if nessary ;)

Trade me is your friend :takebow:

Cool pics :aok:

Hey, you can chat metric with the canucks too eh?

long - welcome to NPORA!

Long, can you speak Canadian? *looks in a Canadian to Kiwi dictionary* :lol::hide:

Sorry Pezzy :bow: :bow:

*furiously try's to suck up* :D

:clap: yup i can speek Canadian to no probs there well best i can anyways cause i hope to be there in about 18 months going to Onterio then over to Montreal n may be to Hamilton depends on time and then down to MI in the states -bounce-

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST cant spel for chit i know ive spelt ont wrong lol :hide:

Edited by long

:clap: yup i can speek Canadian to no probs there well best i can anyways cause i hope to be there in about 18 months going to Onterio then over to Montreal n may be to Hamilton depends on time and then down to MI in the states -bounce-

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST cant spel for chit i know ive spelt ont wrong lol :hide:

I can't spell very well either :takebow: Most of the time you can just blame a typo. :aok:

Slick loves me :D

doncha know. :lol:

:P yeah, but if oyu get pezzy po'd at you.. i may have to stick with muh gurl there..... we girls gotta stick together on these man riddled forums :D:P:beer: