I miss you guys!

cdhicks99

I've been gone too long, of course I still swing by every couple of days.

I am currently houseless and have been for a couple of weeks, the weather doesn't want to cooperate. So that means that my wife, my two girls, and myself have the pleasure of staying at my parent's house. So you might ask what do you do with all of your spare time? Well I have read Boston's Gun Bible cover to cover and re-read certain chapters daily and watch whatever corny oldies movies my dad is watching, my kids run up and down the stairs until I explode but they have nothing else to do, and my wife gets to work late so she comes home does kids homework and goes to bed. My only internet access is at work and I have been too busy to really get on much. I finally got my broken tension rod on but I still need to torque everything and since it doesn't seem to ever quit raining I can't finish it, let alone do anything with the Chevissan that was scheduled to make her debut at the big New Years Day run. Money's low, the days are long, I miss all of my TV shows, and I can't even use dial-up.........................Life sucks bad right now!

I've been gone too long, of course I still swing by every couple of days.

I am currently houseless and have been for a couple of weeks, the weather doesn't want to cooperate. So that means that my wife, my two girls, and myself have the pleasure of staying at my parent's house. So you might ask what do you do with all of your spare time? Well I have read Boston's Gun Bible cover to cover and re-read certain chapters daily and watch whatever corny oldies movies my dad is watching, my kids run up and down the stairs until I explode but they have nothing else to do, and my wife gets to work late so she comes home does kids homework and goes to bed. My only internet access is at work and I have been too busy to really get on much. I finally got my broken tension rod on but I still need to torque everything and since it doesn't seem to ever quit raining I can't finish it, let alone do anything with the Chevissan that was scheduled to make her debut at the big New Years Day run. Money's low, the days are long, I miss all of my TV shows, and I can't even use dial-up.........................Life sucks bad right now!

Hey what's up! How come your homeless???

My wife and I actually thought about moving in with my parents for awhile so we could save some $$ and go back and finish school. But that meant moving back to Alabama and I just do not think I could do it. Hang in there CD

Good to hear from you.. hope it all works out :aok:

BTW.. Rain? I have changed brakes, wheel bearings, water pumps and even head gaskets in the rain before... have layed (well Ok mostly "sat") in the mud under the yota several times ;)