Missing how-to's

Guest SuperSon

Guest SuperSon

Howzit going guys WAVEY

Been doing some search again and I cant seem to find anything using the search option.

Can someone please post a link on How to replace timing belt on a 93 pathy and how to on replacing fuel filter.

I hate to be a pest guys but ive been here for almost an hour now searching for that how to with no luck :help:

I have a haynes manual but id rather get ideas and instructions on how-tos from you guys.From what I heard haynes is not that accurate plus I dont think they know some of the tricks that you guys do. :aok:

how to on replacing fuel filter

Are they welded in on a 93 or somthing... use the Haynes manaul... it is just fne for most things (like fuel filter replacement) It's about as easy as it can get... open the book ;)

The fuel filter is easy as pie, it's right under the hood on the passenger's side. Unclamp, pull hoses off, replace, re-clamp. Oh, pull your fuel pump fuse, then start it and let it run till it dies first, that'll relieve the fuel pressure in the lines and filter.

The t-belt write-up...man oh man. Mechman2K and I did a complete write-up on my old forums with pictures of everything and then it got hacked, so it's gone...try searching the web for the 300ZX crowd's coverage of how to change the belt for a VG30E. Same engine, same thing for the VG30i as well.

• 2 weeks later...