I witnessed a shooting

nycxice13

I was driving up the street this morning and I was at a red light. I happened to be driving through the bad neighborhood in town, (dumb move but hey)looked over at this basketball court and there were some people I knew playing ball, so I said 'what's up', you know, the regular. Kid I knew stopped in the middle of a play to say yo, and a guy from the other team got pissed off and started yelling at him. So he told the guy to 'shut the *(#^ up'. When he said that, the guy hit him in the face, and everybody on the court went wild. At this point I'm still at the light like what the &^$* dude. Everyone starts yelling and pushing and the guy that hit the kid I know walks over to his duffle bag and grabs a gun and fires a shot in the air. When everyone starts running, he shoots the kid I know in the back, and at this point I run the red light and get the & out of there. When I got home, I was visibly shaken. I told my grandmother what I had just seen. Then my grandmother got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

I was driving up the street this morning and I was at a red light. I happened to be driving through the bad neighborhood in town, (dumb move but hey)looked over at this basketball court and there were some people I knew playing ball, so I said 'what's up', you know, the regular. Kid I knew stopped in the middle of a play to say yo, and a guy from the other team got pissed off and started yelling at him. So he told the guy to 'shut the *(#^ up'. When he said that, the guy hit him in the face, and everybody on the court went wild. At this point I'm still at the light like what the &^$* dude. Everyone starts yelling and pushing and the guy that hit the kid I know walks over to his duffle bag and grabs a gun and fires a shot in the air. When everyone starts running, he shoots the kid I know in the back, and at this point I run the red light and get the & out of there. When I got home, I was visibly shaken. I told my grandmother what I had just seen. Then my grandmother got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

soooooo did you copy and paste this or actually write it all out?

If you wrote it, I commend you for paying attention to something for so long :clap: