3 accidents so far with the pathy

iLLlegal

ALL RIGHT so best thing happend to me before work today...

the NEW parking lot was underconstruction right...so ppl had to park on the street faraway..but i decided to do a loop around and check..no luck... SOOO i go around and make a looop to go back out of the parking lot...who do I see

one of my fellow employees doing the same but further up...AS i get closer what does he do? decideds to keep pulling out. YA!!!! so i try and make eye contact or something...hes looking strait ahead like an idiot.. I would of slammed on my breaks BUT then i could of risked me hitting him...and well i dont wanna pay of that sh!t. so i swearve...and im like YAY i missed him stupid ahole. BUT he clips my rear bumper!

i get out..look at the damage..its like a scrappy scuff on my rear side cap right.. which i already scuffed from backing into a fence...and it was rusted anyway...so i say "good thing you didnt F up my vehical" get back in my car and park... like wow what an idiot...

i looked at his damage later and he broke his side headlight and bumper. o and get this HIS step mom talks to me right...NOT HIM..he is accually really slow... and shes like you better get a police report for this! and im like uhh its under a grand and he hit me..so i dont need to..and then shes like well im going to go look at all the security footage! im like thinkin wow i gave tthis guy a break and said dont worry about the damage to my vehical and shes still wanting to make a deal about it..

i gave him my phone number and vise versa.. but i have no plans on phoning or making any effort to do anything really...

what do you guys think?

o here is a diagram :D

stupiddriver.jpg

One thing to remember, even if it IS your fault (talking about the other guy here) you can still collect from an insurance company (either parties insurance company... sometimes both). It's wrong and BS, but yeah it happens all the time.

If she is going to push it, play along... CYA ;)

That was exactly what happened when I was rearended a while back at the dump. Had the trailer in tow so she hit that and not the Pathy.

Dad read her the riot act, told the Misses to STFU (while I was on the phone with him) and met me at Home Depot to buy the items needed to replace the damaged parts :aok:

He seemed to be a pretty good guy, really down to earth... and "really" pissed at his daughter :lol:

Who BTW was an adult :shrug:

Edited by RedPath88

In my previous experience... the one who files the 1st report is the one that typically wins in the end....

I rolled into a gal at the McD drive thru one morning, less than 2mph... no damage to either vehical... B!tch filed a police report for damages and whiplash...

I got served, she filed a claim against my Insurance $1800 in damages to her car + Medical......

My only saving grace was the 3 pictures.... and the McD Managers sworn statement... If I had filed a report 1st she would have had no grounds... Took almost a year to get that all sorted out.....

Keep in mind most states have a "Failure to prevent avoidable accident" laws... That may be what the mother is thinking to pursue? Claiming that you could have prevented the accident but chose not to?