3 accidents so far with the pathy

iLLlegal

"Failure to prevent avoidable accident"

ohh this 1 sucks...NC loves to use that...and the failure to reduce speed (sometimes in a dangerous situation) to result in a collision or something along those lines...

my pathy has as well been the ringer 3 times...

time 1 PO hit a deer new bumper, ducttaped the headlight in place, super glued the corner light and paid joe schmoe like 200 to fix and paint the fender

2 years after i have buy it...mom and dad are in the middle of getting seperated but yet we all live under the same roof and he gets pissed off on his way out forgets that i park behind him...peals out in reverse slamps into the pathy and moves it back 4 ft...i measured the skids...he didnt tell me mom came and got me up at 6 30 by 7 45 i had the bumper and grill off duct taped the turn signals and right corner light on bastard didnt pay me for the damage and i fixed it all my self

about a year ago...i bumped into some black guy it was 5 o clock traffic and we were pulling out of the parking lot and he had plenty of room to go so i was looking left to make sure i could fit in too and somewhere inbeteween watching him take off and checking traffic to the left he brake checked me...cops were sitting right there pulled up and got out laughing cuze the guy had been t boned and rear ended b4 and the car was a huge pile and were laughing at him about saying i moved the bumper up 1/4" when it had holes knocked in it and half of it was missing...talked him out of a change of insurance and $100 but the cops pretty much suggested that i ran from him after we left the scene "now sir once were gone if he runs u cannot persue him and neither can we"...but i didnt wanna risk him seeing the pathy sometime and screwin with her...i just recently pounded it back out with a body hammer and she looks like new

if she keeps on bugging you and somehow u get a ticket try to pull some harrassment case against her...emotional distress or some crap that everytime u had gotten over it she bought it back up u couldnt sleep good that night resulting in poor preformance at work and blah blah blah

well update.

first off he didnt say anything to me at all at work. haha ya tryin to avoid me.

right before work was over I tell him. "bring your insurance tomorrow morning before work, I checked the damage and its all scuffed and a little dented". hes like OK. so tomorrow im going to go get an estimate and such and show it to him. I really wouldnt be pursueing this but that guy messed with my pathy PLUS he never even appologized.

O and if his step mom trys to pull the failure to reduce speed to avoid an accedent that would suck balls. but really both sides of the boat the damage is minimul so why bother? I'll post updates tomorrow.

In my experiences if there is any damages whatsoever to either vehicle then I get a report done. Just because there are scandless people out there. The fact that he pulled out and did not notice you intime to slow down means IMHO that it is his fault. Kinda like when you rearend somebody it is usually your fualt even if they slammed on their brakes becuse then they say you were following too close. Simple fact is you were going straight therefore you had the right of way. IF dude's step-mom wants to pursue then I say go for it and get a new bumper. I think you should have gotten a report done anwyay especially if you needed a bumper.

When my company moved we had our own semi come out to move our product to the new warehouse, well our dock is too tight for 53' trailers when there are cars parked across from us. LOng story short our truck driver barely tapped the corner of a 1985 HEEP parked across from the dock. It was a POS anyway but the guy still filed report and our insurance bought him a new bumper...scandless guy even got a bumper with a jerry-can mount and I know the original was a faded out stock bumper. Sorry about the rant. :idea:

Bad news for both...

private parking lot or throughofare (througho-fare)??

I got tanked between parking lots in my 1991 Corsica...this dude was big ballin through the parking lot in his 1993 RS Camero. He blew a stop sign and actually changed the direction that I was driving...yep hit me crazy hard, totaled the Camero. Luckily I was in a throughofare..a place between private parking lots where a local sheriff had jurisdiction. If this had just happened in the parking lot each driver would have been told to fix there own and perhaps no citation at all would be issued.

It all depends on the situation of the small drivway that you drew as to wether any insurance other than your own can be sought for $$$

OK so ANOTHER update. i talked to the guy hmm on thursday. he said I HIT HIM WITH THE REAR OF MY BUMPER. bahahahahah. so i pretty much swore my head off at him and everything. i dont care anymore. what an ahole. im just gunna be a total b!tch to this guy everyday at work now. and if somethin were to happen to his car now ooo well TUFFLUCK.

hahaha writing that has accually made me more angry.