Pathfinder's gone, replaced with a...

OR99.5Speed

I have an E30 and an E28 out in Montana that I really miss too. Those cars just keep going and going and going. :D

Hey if you need someone to keep those babies running and warm let me know as I recall you telling me that you had family in Paradise Valley. I'm living in Livingston now(only 5 minutes away from the Valley). :)

bmw...a very fine automobile. I owned one for about a month but was forced to sell it. 92 525i 5speed with 42k miles P.... When you do your manual swap, or anything for that matter, make sure you get an ecu code resetter. The ecu's on those things are a b!tch, they know every move you make.

Nice Bimmer. You just can't beat a fine European car. I'm a Volvo man myself but I love those E34s, too. Viel Gluck mit deinem neuem Auto! Sehr shoene!

(Good luck with your new car. Very beautiful.) German is easy, you'll like it. Though I need to brush up on my grammar. -study-

Tcshus!

my buddy had a 95 5-series. It ended up spitting steam and coolant out of the A/C vents at him while driving, he had to stick his head out the window and drive like Ace Ventura.

The interior lights used to come on with the brake lights as well.

You thought bad valve seals sucked, then haha get ready for a world of hurt!

BMW = Break My Wallet