getting run off the road

lovebunny

i wouldnt know. asshole semi driver kept going. i hate trees too btw. but yeah im lookin at getting maybe a 98-2000. what do those go for nowadays? i want the amenities. im thinking of getting a beater for my desert fun

:o daaaaaaaaamn that sux! you haven't had that truck long either! bummer, but i am glad you (and your passengers if any) are ok.

-bounce- awesome yer gunna get another pathy! :cool2:

yeah i was like "crap, well im gonna get a car" cause i wants some niceness. and then i was like well i dont want a cars crappiness. but i also dont want the lack of space of a truck. and i dont want an american suv. i also dont like 4runners. so that leads me back to some lucky R50 thats gonna end up in my hands. and possibly a wd21 later on down the road to turn into a wheeling machine

Its a sign -- shoulda never left the Pathy :)

Or, a good thing you didnt get one, and schmucked another one up...

That's pretty crazy man... Glad youre okay. Good luck on the search... try www.autotrader.com for an idea of pricing...

DAMN TJ! Holy Crap! I'm glad your alright. Where were you? First the Pathy gets wrecked, then you with the concusion(sp?) and now the Flying Ranger....Whatever you get.....It's almost desert season!!!!! Ocotillo here we come!

My buddy had the same stranger, around 5am one morning he was drivining home and happened to be about a mile away from me, he fell asleep at the wheel and veered into oncoming traffic, hit a small honda and rolled into an excursion, hes ok though and now drives a k1500. Glad youre ok.

DAMN TJ! Holy Crap! I'm glad your alright. Where were you? First the Pathy gets wrecked, then you with the concusion(sp?) and now the Flying Ranger....Whatever you get.....It's almost desert season!!!!! Ocotillo here we come!

yeah dude im thinkin a 4x4 pathy. not gonna be pullin the same stuff as i did in the ranger though so i dont think itll be as entertaining. YOU STILL HAVENT SENT ME THAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah dude im thinkin a 4x4 pathy. not gonna be pullin the same stuff as i did in the ranger though so i dont think itll be as entertaining. YOU STILL HAVENT SENT ME THAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the Video...... -thnkboutit- Forgive me.....i'm a lazy A@#....I've had the cd in my tool box drawer at work for months. I will try and get it to you soon....Sorry@! Not to make excuses, but for the last few months i've doing this.......

Wow, you go through trucks quick !! Glad you are ok though.

R50's Blow  .... get a 95SE

Like the man said... All the features any sane person needs and better designed. ;) Cheaper too.

Can anyone tell me what this is supposed to mean ?? :shrug::blink:

My buddy had the same stranger, around 5am one morning he was drivining home and happened to be about a mile away from me, he fell asleep at the wheel and veered into oncoming traffic, hit a small honda and rolled into an excursion, hes ok though and now drives a k1500.

B

whats not to know?

-My buddy had a Ford Ranger similair to the one Lovebunny had

-My buddy was driving in my town (not important but ironic), early in the morning

-He fell asleep (Because it was early in morning)

-He veered into traffic (because he fell asleep)

-He hit a Honda (because he veered into oncoming traffic (because he fell asleep at the wheel))

-After he hit the Honda the truck rolled over

-The truck slid down the road and hit a Ford Excursion

-He now drives a K1500 (which mister expert should know is a 4x4 1/2 ton chevy (since lovebunny was talking about what vehicle hes getting next))

Some fun facts....

Honda Motor Company

Excursion

Ford Ranger (AKA: Stranger)

Chevy C/K

Edited by FLApathy

*snort*

"My buddy had the same stranger"

-My buddy had a Ford Ranger similair to the one Lovebunny had

Ok, I guess I see how you could get there if you knew the vernacular...

"around 5am one morning he was drivining home and happened to be about a mile away from me"

-My buddy was driving in my town (not important but ironic), early in the morning

Decipherable if divorced from the first part of the sentence...

"he fell asleep at the wheel and veered into oncoming traffic, hit a small honda and rolled into an excursion, "

-He fell asleep (Because it was early in morning)

-He veered into traffic (because he fell asleep)

-He hit a Honda (because he veered into oncoming traffic (because he fell asleep at the wheel))

-After he hit the Honda the truck rolled over

-The truck slid down the road and hit a Ford Excursion

That was actually quite clear, except for the last line... Did he roll into the Excursion or slide ? :shrug:

"hes ok though and now drives a k1500."

-He now drives a K1500 (which mister expert should know is a 4x4 1/2 ton chevy (since lovebunny was talking about what vehicle hes getting next))

Who is this 'mister expert' ? Is that a vehicle you recommend for him based on the purchases of your buddy who crashed a similiar vehicle ?

"Glad youre ok."

We're on the same page there...

B

Ok, I guess I see how you could get there if you knew the vernacular...

Everybody knows what a stranger is, and even if you didnt it shouldve registered with pics of one in this thread.

Decipherable if divorced from the first part of the sentence...

Its the internet. But I did f that all up.

That was actually quite clear, except for the last line... Did he roll into the Excursion or slide ?

I dont know, shouldnt really matter, all that does is that the Ranger hit the Excurison.

Who is this 'mister expert' ? Is that a vehicle you recommend for him based on the purchases of your buddy who crashed a similiar vehicle ?

You're the expert. And I was just stating what my buddy ended up with.

A Stranger... yup I know what that is. The unknown people my parents used to tell me to stay clear of. And in tradition, I tell my boy's the same :D

I tell everybody to stay away from strangers, they always end up dead.