Guest Justin

Hello,

I'm new to the site but I've had my Pathfinder for twelve years. 160,000 miles and still going strong. No major problems except for that stinkin' head stud thing (which I still haven't fixed.)

I bought my Pathfinder for a specific purpose, I wanted to drive to Alaska and go backpacking. 17,500 miles, eleven tires, twenty eight bear encounters and lot's of great memories later I arrived back at home. Since then I've zigzagged all over the country in it and I've never had any problems. I let the timing belt go until 150 thousand miles. Towed a housefull of stuff across the country more than once.

My uncle who is a wealthy man has driven the same truck since he was in college and I bought my pathy thinkin' "I'm gonna drive this thing until the wheels fall off."

I hope that I can at least contribute something to this site . Thanks for having me.

Justin

Hey Thanks for the reply. I messed up my post so check out the other complete with a picture of the Alaska state line. And here's a cleaner version taken somewhere in Monument Valley on the return trip.

-Justin

post-19-1158734117.jpg

Welcome! Sounds like yopu have a lot of stories to tell! Congrats on the backpacking trip, If I said I had never wanted to do exactly what you just mentioned, I would be lying.

Post some more pics when you get a chance :D