Bye Bye

sswimmer2007

Oh wow where to begin. The Newbie showed up and asked a few questions and is now leaving. I totaled my pathy last night and i have no resources to fix her. im sad but oh well. but the good news is that i have parts if anybody needs them. Just message me and let me know if you need anyhting. lol. wow this really sux. thank you all who have helped me with my problems. hope to be back with another!!!

I am sorry to hear it, and share Pezzy's comment and concern that YOUR condition is far more important than the Pathy's.

There are many of us looking for parts, so if you do decide to part it out, let us know exactly what is available.

I see from your profile that it is a '91.

Where are you located? (Shipping can be a very big deal)

What trim level?

What color interior and exterior?

Again hope that you are well, Pathys can be replaced. Insurance?? Go look at fitttyj Pathy he is selling....

Does your Pathy have the factory gold tint??? I need the rear drivers side little wing window.....

i drive well have i guess a 91 pathy xe-v6 and i am in wichita kansas so hope that helps i will list my specs later cuz im in class so just wait it out with me!! thanks all

well. i need parts for my 91......... sly

Sorry Bud, like the others said, I hope you are OK. All else is replacable.

You may want to make a thread in the Parts for Sale section where you state your vehicle, location and damage that killed your truck (so people wont ask for a rear bumper from one that was rearended, etc). I remember someone looking for a motor and there are always general parts being sold. Good luck.

B

thank you all for your support and kindness. just so everyone knows i am fine and so is the other person (thank god). Now i know i'm not supposed to post this here but im going to anyways just so you all have them first hand. Here are the parts that are off the top of my head that i would be willing to part out. Now before i do i must say that i have 24 hours to tell the insurance company weather i want to keep it or not so reply as fast a possible so i can make a decision!!! thanks again.

BODY:

driver side fender-EXcelent

Driver door-EX

Driver side rear door-GooD (window tint pealing off)

Left rear quarter-GD (pin stripping coming off a little)

rear hatch- EX

Bumper Rear-OK (dented on right side)

Tire Arm-EX

Rear right Quarter-OK (small dent just below the dent on rear bumper)

Pass side doors-EX

Rocker Panels - little (and i mean a real little) bit of surface rust

INTERIOR:

Dash-GD (1 crack about 1in in center of dash)

Seats:

all good

driver seat is STARTING to wear

Door Panels-EX (all panels are great except for pass[missing elect window button])

all interior is in great condition over all

MOTOR:

everything but the radiator is GREAT! Radiator got crushed in the wreck.

MORE INFO:

the wreck was my truck rear ending another car. all damage was done to my hood,front clip, bumper, and pass side fender. If you want anything at all from this list let me know on here or at sswimmer2007@excite.com so i can get an idea of what i can get out of her. also... if you want pics just holler at me and ill get them to you....

thank you all in advance!!!

Swimmer, you are parting it out because you need a new radiator and to bang a few dents out (until you can afford an ARB Bull bumper)? Or is it worse than I think? Pic's would sure help.

Oops, missed the tranny comment. ... and replace / rebuild tranny ...

Edited by Animal

yeah it is alot worse than it sounds... The frame is all messed up and i dont have the money to rebuild the tranny and prolly wont in quite a while but it doesnt matter any more.... I decided to give it to insurance for a bit more money. Im sad but its ok... im already looking at buying another one... an 89 xe so i hope that works out

Hey Swimmer, I know the feeling of wrecking! I too wreck my front passenger side, I dont think I bent the fram though.

My interior is red also!!!

Anyways, did your pathy come with a moonroof? If so, do you have the interior cover with the screws?

Is the center console still good? I'm looking for the entire piece?

Thanks

Edited by pineapple_picka